WEN

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

I see the fall scents in oils, and I think the RTMs were available at one time, but did the mouse and styling creme show up in Fall Tuscan Pear on QVC yet?  I was thinking of getting some of the styling creme so I can enjoy the scent, even though the CC isn't a very good formula for my hair.  TIA!

@CamilleP @yisbuff2 @nikki48 as others have already mentioned, I doubt that the FTP mousse and SC will be back again. -- Those two Seasonal styling products were first offered with the Summer Honey Peach seasonal products (Summer 2014). 

They've always been offered together, and almost always (maybe always) as a one and done OTO. -- Dooters mentioned that OTO specials are never repeated, so I'm guessing that's why the brush was included in this recent OTO offering. At this point, I have the feeling that the only way to purchase them is to go to Chaz's website. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -

______

The OTO offering...

QVC Price: $61.00   One Time Only Value Price: $49.98
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______

@bebe777 This is why I have to stay woke on Wen! Woman LOL