WEN

Respected Contributor

I see the fall scents in oils, and I think the RTMs were available at one time, but did the mouse and styling creme show up in Fall Tuscan Pear on QVC yet?  I was thinking of getting some of the styling creme so I can enjoy the scent, even though the CC isn't a very good formula for my hair.  TIA!

Regular Contributor

Hi Camille!  Yes, the mousse and styling creme showed up the first weekend of September as an OTO with a brush.  It unfortunately isn't available anymore.  You can still get all FTP products at chazdean.com.  HTH!

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if they tend to bring seasonal styling products back? Perhaps the October shows will include some. Fingers crossed!

Regular Contributor

I don't think they'll come back here on the Q, at least not the styling creme and mousse.  The mist may come back.

@BEBE would know a bit better, as my brain gets fuzzy at times.  She's our resident info cataloger. Smiley Wink 

Respected Contributor

Since it was an OTO I thought they don't normally stock up and bring in more.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they will bring it back but as individual items. I got the OTO but I would love more of the mousse. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Does anyone know if they tend to bring seasonal styling products back? Perhaps the October shows will include some. Fingers crossed!

I don't believe that these products will be available again on QVC.  You will probably have to order them from the Chaz Dean site.  From what I can recall QVC always has a limited supply of the seasonal styling products available and they sell out quickly.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks, everyone.  I guess I should have ordered the OTO, even though I didn't want the mousse or brush.  Oh, well, it's not like I need more styling creme, I have lots on hand, sense I only use it when I know I'll be heat styling.  Thanks again, everone!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Susan25 @HSB1204 @RawkinFoodie! Much appreciated! I missed that presentation and I will just keep it moving! Smiley Happy I very much want (and actually need) an SC/mousse combo in the not too distant future. Hopefully something will come up in Oct, but I can also just order separate pieces. 

Honored Contributor

Re: FTP styling products

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP wrote:

I see the fall scents in oils, and I think the RTMs were available at one time, but did the mouse and styling creme show up in Fall Tuscan Pear on QVC yet?  I was thinking of getting some of the styling creme so I can enjoy the scent, even though the CC isn't a very good formula for my hair.  TIA!

@CamilleP @yisbuff2 @nikki48 as others have already mentioned, I doubt that the FTP mousse and SC will be back again. -- Those two Seasonal styling products were first offered with the Summer Honey Peach seasonal products (Summer 2014). 

They've always been offered together, and almost always (maybe always) as a one and done OTO. -- Dooters mentioned that OTO specials are never repeated, so I'm guessing that's why the brush was included in this recent OTO offering. At this point, I have the feeling that the only way to purchase them is to go to Chaz's website. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -

______

The OTO offering...

QVC Price: $61.00   One Time Only Value Price: $49.98
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______