WEN

I'm wondering if there is any statement from Wen or QVC about the current investigation of Wen products?

Honored Contributor

They probably can't make one with a lawsuit ongoing.

Either way, I'm not worried.

Honored Contributor

What is it with all these first-time posters constantly bringing this subject up?  I guarantee none of them (usually one and done) use WEN.  This one was good though - didn't mention WEN in the title of the thread so you could open it, thinking it might actually be some useful information about another safety issue!  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

What is it with all these first-time posters constantly bringing this subject up?  I guarantee none of them (usually one and done) use WEN.  This one was good though - didn't mention WEN in the title of the thread so you could open it, thinking it might actually be some useful information about another safety issue!  Smiley Frustrated

I've noticed there have been a lot of these newbie posts on this topic.  I'm thinking it's someone that wants everyone to know of the lawsuit. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FDA Safety Alerts

[ Edited ]

Saw this post.  Of interest to me since I tried to help my daughter out by buying her some WEN for a present.  Her hair is curly, frizzy, thick, and unmanageable.  She used it once and gave it back to me saying it was not for her... did not like it.  She thanked me but had found a better product that did not make her hair feel so "gooey." No idea what she was talking about.  I turned around and gave it to someone else, who I never heard from on topic.  

In any case the company should address this.  There are food recalls.. fast and furious.  Here is a product THAT MIGHT BE HARMFULL.  How can THEY IGNORE IT.  How can they not address it.  My guess is they hope it all goes away.  Big bucks, big profits at stake,  They should do something to allay fears.  So far, NO WORD.

Perhaps if more people posted and showed concern, THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING.  

Trusted Contributor

I believe it has been addressed in the media several times.

I just watched a 2016 episode of "flipping out".  Chaz was on and talked about all the property projects he has going, didn't know he did that kind of stuff also.  Looks like he has contractors working on projects for him in at least a couple of states.  Anyone know anything about that?  Just curious.

Respected Contributor

I've used Wen and another "cleansing conditioner."  They both clog my shower drain.  I'll have to discontinue using them. Smiley Sad  I'm using Drano Max Gel all too often!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Well, this is a new one, usually these posters pop up when Chaz is on air or going to be soon, this time I guess the impetus is the Nich Chavez TSV.  Are these posters Nick fans who want to use the opportunity to try to "convert" WEN users and get them to buy Nick's products?  Maybe, or perhaps they are just trolls using even a tangential opportunity to stir the pot and get their giggles by watching the fallout.

In case these trolls are Nick fans,  I've tried his products since I have what Nick so fondly refers to as "cat hair", and got exactly NONE of the promised results, in fact my hair was dull, dry and brittle after one use of his shampoo and conditioner.  I get bouncy, lustrous, shiny, soft hair with WEN.   Would I switch?  Not on your life!

Super Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Well, this is a new one, usually these posters pop up when Chaz is on air or going to be soon, this time I guess the impetus is the Nich Chavez TSV.  Are these posters Nick fans who want to use the opportunity to try to "convert" WEN users and get them to buy Nick's products?  Maybe, or perhaps they are just trolls using even a tangential opportunity to stir the pot and get their giggles by watching the fallout.

In case these trolls are Nick fans,  I've tried his products since I have what Nick so fondly refers to as "cat hair", and got exactly NONE of the promised results, in fact my hair was dull, dry and brittle after one use of his shampoo and conditioner.  I get bouncy, lustrous, shiny, soft hair with WEN.   Would I switch?  Not on your life!

This was my thought exactly! Nick Chavez fans trying to start something.

Trusted Contributor

MSN and Yahoo news are both featuring this story under their headlines today.  That is probably why.