WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

@sonechko wrote:

Oh, yeah yeah yeah @HSB1204!!!!  Her nick is @Laura14  Thank you!

)))))))))))))))))))))@Laura14 !!!!!! Do you hear?????((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Yes @sonechko, I think @Laura14 would be more than happy to clear out the warehouse for Chaz so that he can make room for other seasonals! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

What was the nick of that girl, who really-really-really was upset about FAS being phased out? Anybody remembers?

We need to let her know about this deal.  Maybe she'll stack up before her beloved FAS is really going to say - "bye-bye"!  I think, FAS lovers will clear it out at this price pretty fast.

I was not going to get into trying FAS before it's gone, and was looking more towards new formulations..... But, it the half price, I may take a look at WEN site how much it comes to for me with tax! Smiley Happy

@sonechko Go to the site and take a look. Shipping was free and there was no tax charged, but not sure where you live. I am in WI. 

Thank you so much @AmericanBulldogMom! Smiley Happy  I did not check yet, but I know - they'll charge me tax, and it's rather high..... Chaz and I are in the same city, they call it "Big Pumpkin", or also known as - LA aka City of Angels. Lol!

I wanted to comment, that I thought that you are more than brave with that Gallon and a quarter of the stuff you have not tried or smelled ever!  You are more like me - fearless to take your chance and not afraid to miss! Not a big deal, right? We can work it out. I like it!

Besides, it was very smart of you to get a 32 oz on top of a Gallon, and not only for the purpose of filling 32 ouncer from big bottle, but if you try FAS and won't like it, BELIEVE me, you will have NO PROBLEM selling a sealed Gallon later on ebay and at FULL price too!

Good luck with you Gallon and a Quarter of FAS! I am off to Chaz site to get a feel, if I want FAS or not. I already said - I'm more into his newer formulas. I think forward. Besides, do not need any more CC. Really. But so curious. Don't know, what I'll do. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

What was the nick of that girl, who really-really-really was upset about FAS being phased out? Anybody remembers?

We need to let her know about this deal.  Maybe she'll stack up before her beloved FAS is really going to say - "bye-bye"!  I think, FAS lovers will clear it out at this price pretty fast.

I was not going to get into trying FAS before it's gone, and was looking more towards new formulations..... But, it the half price, I may take a look at WEN site how much it comes to for me with tax! Smiley Happy

@sonechko Go to the site and take a look. Shipping was free and there was no tax charged, but not sure where you live. I am in WI. 

Thank you so much @AmericanBulldogMom! Smiley Happy  I did not check yet, but I know - they'll charge me tax, and it's rather high..... Chaz and I are in the same city, they call it "Big Pumpkin", or also known as - LA aka City of Angels. Lol!

I wanted to comment, that I thought that you are more than brave with that Gallon and a quarter of the stuff you have not tried or smelled ever!  You are more like me - fearless to take your chance and not afraid to miss! Not a big deal, right? We can work it out. I like it!

Besides, it was very smart of you to get a 32 oz on top of a Gallon, and not only for the purpose of filling 32 ouncer from big bottle, but if you try FAS and won't like it, BELIEVE me, you will have NO PROBLEM selling a sealed Gallon later on ebay and at FULL price too!

Good luck with you Gallon and a Quarter of FAS! I am off to Chaz site to get a feel, if I want FAS or not. I already said - I'm more into his newer formulas. I think forward. Besides, do not need any more CC. Really. But so curious. Don't know, what I'll do. Cat Happy

@sonechko Ha thanks! I decided to take the plunge bc so far the fall seasonals have all worked great for me (and mix well) and the curly girls really seem to like this one. I am a daily cleanser with longer hair so I go through CC's fairly quickly too. So, if this works, I hit the jackpot of a deal. If not, well.....lesson learned. Lol! Good luck whatever you decide. 😉

Respected Contributor

Just checked Chaz's site. Gallon size is now "unavailable" it says. 16 oz and 32 oz still available though. 

Honored Contributor

DANGIT! The gallons are gone! 😭😭😭😭

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I just orderd 2 32oz bottles. My curls are already excited!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Seel @AmericanBulldogMom? You've alredy hit the jackpot - Gallons are sold not! That was quick.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

To buy or not to buy?! This is the only seasonal I have never tried. I do wonder how it will do on my curls. I already have so much CC, but my curiosity has me considering picking up a 16 or 32 oz bottle. What to do?

Esteemed Contributor

32 oz bottles are gone as well. There is only 16 oz now, some mist, and oil left.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

32 oz bottles are gone as well. There is only 16 oz now, some mist, and oil left.

That is strange, I was able to put both in my cart.