WEN

Valued Contributor

FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

I just saw on ChazDean.com FAS CC is half price! 16oz, 32oz, or a gallon, all half price. It was tempting to get the gallon, but self control . . . . Lol 

I bought 2 32oz and got free shipping. Yay!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

wow what a steal!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never tried the FAS since I just started Wen in June. I have long wavy/curly fine to med hair. Would this formula be good for me to try since its at such a great price right now? Thanks in advance for any help.

Respected Contributor

That's a really good deal for the FAS lovers!

Valued Contributor

Thank you!!!  Just bought 1 of the 128oz and 1 of the 32 oz.   Great sale - thanks again for the heads up!

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I have never tried the FAS since I just started Wen in June. I have long wavy/curly fine to med hair. Would this formula be good for me to try since its at such a great price right now? Thanks in advance for any help.

@AmericanBulldogMom Yes, many of us curly girls find FAS excellent for our curls!

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I've been using WEN for over 3 years. I've got fine hair. At first, I hated this scent. IT LINGERS, for AWHILE. Then it grew on me and I realized the results for my hair are amazing! Shiny, bouncey, manageable and smells great. To me, at first the CC smells a lot like maple, not so much apples. The longer I use this scent, the more I pick up on apples and spice and less maple. I look forward to fall every year to use this scent as it's one of my favorites! Chaz says this formulation is great for curly hair. I'd give it a try, especially at this price. Although, at this price, I can't help but wonder if it's being phased out? Good luck!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 @qtrmoonlady1 Thank you. I am on my way to order some now!!!

Respected Contributor

Call me crazy, but I just ordered a gallon and 32oz of the FAS from Chazs website (never smelled 😳)since they were 1/2 price and I am a sucker for anything that will be good for my wavy/curly hair. (I rationalized that I also needed the 32 oz bc it will fit in my shower better then the gallon and the 32oz was an even better value then the 16 oz if I was going to order a "shower size" to pump the gallon into. Ha!) I have read about the STRONG scent of this CC and it seems you either love it or hate it. I love FVWP CC and find it performs awesome on my hair, and although it has a scent that has really grown on me, it can still be a little too strong in the powder/perfume dept. for me. So, I love to mix it with FTP and FGP. My thought is that if this FAS is quite strong, maybe mixing it FVWP with the FAS will be a good combo. We'll see.....😉

Super Contributor

Wow, thanks!  Got a gallon.  Heart