WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

@Laura14 wrote:

@HSB1204  Thanks for the heads up.  I did see it on Facebook over the weekend.  If you see Chaz crying on Instagram later today or even this week, that'll teach him to put my FAS on clearance and tell me about it.  Smiley Very Happy

Woohoo!  I will be bathing in the stuff!!  It'll probably be the first time ever UPS has to send the semi trailer to my neighborhood.  Ignore the forklift if you live nearby.  Smiley Very Happy 

Woman Happy Just how many you're getting @Laura14?  Just curious.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@HSB1204  Thanks for the heads up.  I did see it on Facebook over the weekend.  If you see Chaz crying on Instagram later today or even this week, that'll teach him to put my FAS on clearance and tell me about it.  Smiley Very Happy

Woohoo!  I will be bathing in the stuff!!  It'll probably be the first time ever UPS has to send the semi trailer to my neighborhood.  Ignore the forklift if you live nearby.  Smiley Very Happy 

Glad you asked. I am curious myself. Lol

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Did you decide to try FAS? Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Nah, I'm running with Isomers visit, that is going on right now.  Let me tell you, @HSB1204 if I was kind of hesitant whether I want/need FAS or not, but with Isomers kits and choices this time around  - I know I WANT!!!!  And I want! I want! I want!  

I want so much this visit, that I did forget FAS even exits in this Universe!

Besides, my wallet is going to cry!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Nah, I'm running with Isomers visit, that is going on right now.  Let me tell you, @HSB1204 if I was kind of hesitant whether I want/need FAS or not, but with Isomers kits and choices this time around  - I know I WANT!!!!  And I want! I want! I want!  

I want so much this visit, that I did forget FAS even exits in this Universe!

Besides, my wallet is going to cry!

@sonechko You might as well buy something you know and love, especially if there are some good deals! I'm sure there will be other Wen seasonals that will be more appealing. Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy Thanks Sweetie for good words! It's like you sensing - I'm going bonkers right now with Isomers show! It's true, @HSB1204.......

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Glad you asked. I am curious myself. Lol

@AmericanBulldogMom @sonechko  Why?  So you can stalk me and my FAS stash?  Smiley Surprised  It's all mine!  

However, we Sicilians are nothing if not courteous so here is fair warning....If I see one QVC poster's avatar on my property, I know what to do with the dead body.  Make your last will and testament and try me if you dare....Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue  

All of my FAS gallons and bottles have been or will be armed to scream on sight.   Ignore the UPS man's body in the driveway.  He just collapsed from the weight of the pallet.  Smiley Surprised 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14   So glad you jumped on this deal, what a score!   Good for you!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got my FAS gallon today!!! Along with 2 x 6oz RTM and 1 x 4 oz oil !!!

RTM and Oil are now half off too !

Valued Contributor

@Stars78 wrote:

Got my FAS gallon today!!! Along with 2 x 6oz RTM and 1 x 4 oz oil !!!

RTM and Oil are now half off too !

@Stars78 Yay! I was hoping these would go on sale too. I think the RMT smells even better than the CC. I'm off to go order more . . . . . .

**Suz**