WEN

Honored Contributor

Never tried this. Should I? Which formula? I'm pretty much a Seasonal girl, but I usually use Pom or SAM as a first cleanse, with BGT and 613. I also use the styling cream. What do you think? TIA! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do I NEED Remoist?

[ Edited ]

I think we all need to do remoist,  I try to do it 2x a month at least, once a day or so after I have my roots touched up. It plumps up your hair.  My hair tends to need it more in Winter when the heat is on and we're inside. It puts moisture back in your hair.  I use POM because of the scent. This is a great time to stock up with double the size 8 oz with the comb for $59.  The 4 oz is $58

New Contributor
I recently started using the Remoist. I have it in the Fig. I believe you can use whichever one you want, so you would go with whichever scent you like. I use it each time I cleanse, which is once a week. I cleanse with Tea Tree and Fig. I use the Fig as my leave-in, along with 6/13 Styling Cream. I love what it does for my hair! My hair is sooo much softer! Give it a try. 😊
Trusted Contributor

I love remoist and try to do an overnight treatment 2-3 Times a month.  Will probably be doing it very week in the winter.  I am using about pea size..maybe even a little more..with some CC as my leave in.  My curls are super soft and bouncy now.  Love it!!  The 8 oz is an awesome deal!!  I am using Fig and TT.

Esteemed Contributor

I really think you should give it a try.  Go with your favorite scent.  You can do several treatments before you have to return it ............if necessary and it would more than pay for itself.

Respected Contributor

I find that I don't use the remoist very often.  I do the overnight oil treatments very often but not the remoist treatments.  I just ran out of BGT remoist and won't be replacing it anytime soon.  I imagine that I will purchase this again at some point but probably not for a couple of months.  

Valued Contributor

I think we all need Remoist at one time or another. In the colder months I like it because my hair tends to get dry when the heat in the house is on. In the summer it is great when you spend time in the sun or swimming. I love what it does for my hair. I do get lazy about using it and should use it more than I do. With the deal on the 8oz and the comb it is a great time to try it.

Trusted Contributor

You've come to the wrong place if you expect Wenners to tell you NOT to buy something  😃  These ladies are all first class enablers 😂

I like the Remoist, but I'm not buying any (even though this is an insanely good deal), because I already have plenty of it. 

I prefer using the Remoist as my leave in, I'm really lazy about doing "real" Remoist treatments. Lately, I've only been doing those as I color my hair, which is only three or four times a year. 

About once a week, when I'm doing my overnight scalp oil treatments, I'll run coconut oil through the length of my hair. This gives me great results, and it's much cheaper than Remoist. 

Super Contributor

I have 3 different remoist scents I have to be honest I rarely use them. I find it to be a pain to put something in my hair after I've cleansed it and then to have to rinse it all out again later.  I find the oil treatments to be easier (not that I do them often enough either lol)

The remoist does work wonderfully but do you need it? That would depend if you're actually going to use it. The supersize is an awesome deal if you think you will use it now is the time to try it out.

Super Contributor

Oh and I don't think it matters which scent you get. I've tried BGT, SAM, POM, LAV, & TT they all seem to work the same. 

If you do pick one up make sure you get a scent you like since it will be sitting on your hair for awhile