WEN

Honored Contributor

Did the WEN gallons sell out before the end of June?

I  have been really busy and haven't had time to watch QVC or read all the posts lately but I was curious if all the gallons sold out by the end of June. I know SMC sold out early but any others? TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did the WEN gallons sell out before the end of June?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

I  have been really busy and haven't had time to watch QVC or read all the posts lately but I was curious if all the gallons sold out by the end of June. I know SMC sold out early but any others? TIA!

I watched the last hour of Chaz and the team, and I thought there was one seasonal, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, and two of the core flavors left. But it is my understanding from the posts that only the Fall Ginger Pumpkin was left. Am sure one of the regular WEN posters will chime in with the accurate information if I am wrong on this.

Respected Contributor

I think all that was left at the end of the last show was FGP and FIG.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies! Glad to see he had another successful visit! To sell out all of them but two when he added the seasonals this year too, well, that has to say alot about how much people love WEN!

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks ladies! Glad to see he had another successful visit! To sell out all of them but two when he added the seasonals this year too, well, that has to say alot about how much people love WEN!

@HappyDaze , I was actually surprised at just how many people bought MULTIPLE gallons this time around. I noticed a ton of people on here & Chaz's/Wen's social media accounts stating they bought 3, 4, 5 of them!

I will say I was surprised at the last couple of scents left (POM, TT, FIG), especially TT, that went earlier last year if I remember.

Bebe was great again at keeping track of numbers & they were just refusing to say just how many FGP was left, so they definitely had a bunch left over.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I can see buying two gallons, if you've already tried everything and you have two clear favorites. I can't imagine buying more than two. I bought a TT gallon duringn the BF sale last year and it looks like it will take me about a year to use it up. I like alternating formulas for my second cleanse and I still haven't tried most of the seasonals, so I couldn't commit to a second gallon yet.

Valued Contributor

Last year I bought 6 gallons, 2 for me and 4 for friends. This year I only bought 1 gallon. I've narrowed down what works best for me. If the right seasonals were offered next year, I'd buy them up without regret! I love knowing I have enough WEN on hand to cleanse as often as I want and to share.
**Suz**
Regular Contributor

I bought 3 gallons this year.  SMC to use for summer and WVM when the SMC is gone.  TT for my son, and I also use it on my scalp.  I have a ton of hair,  so a gallon doesn't even last me 6 mos.  It's easier to buy gallons and they are easier to store.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HD, I put together two June Gallons threads this time. June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Is the general format I've used for the past three years. For the last few days I also put together the Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas, So that Wenners could easily see how limited their favorite formulas were. 

In the end, over 117,000 total gallons were sold, but the number is probably at least a few thousand  gallons higher, since the last total gallons update was given at 6pm. 

In the last half hour of the final show (11:30pm-midnight), individual formulas started selling out one after another. I think they set it up that way to make the finale seem more dramatic. There wasn't as much as a gallons push towards the end, probably because they realized that most formulas were about to sell out. 

Only 1,000 FIG and 1,900 FGP were left at the end of the evening. And I'm not really sure if the FGP number is accurate because they only gave out the remaining quantity once. It made me wonder if the host was giving a quantity for the wrong formula. If the FGP number is accurate, I think the host probably goofed and gave out the quantity by mistake. -- I suspect the FGP wasn't selling as well as expected. They may have thought if they shared how many were left then new Wenners might not buy FGP because it wasn't that good a scent. lol, well, that was the only reason I could come up with for the ommission.

Som people were surprised that the FGP gallons weren't as popular as the other formulas. -- Actually I think that FGP is probably a very popular formula. They probably just overestimated it's popularity and brought in a few too many. -- As you know, they don't bring in the same quantity of each formula. They look at past sales history of each formula and, based on that info, they project how many to bring in. -- If QVC lets Chaz bring in Seasonal gallons next year, I'm pretty sure that they'll bring back FGP to represent the fall season.

In the last 7 minutes of the last show, Chaz finally did a presentation of the Kids formulas... really he had to, because there was nothing left to sell Smiley Happy I have no idea why they didn't have any other presentations of the KIds formulas in June. Well, that's the Q...

Below is the last entry from the Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

________

________

Latest Countdown Numbers for Wen Gallons -- 6/30 at 11:53pm

________

________

TOTAL GALLONS SOLD -- 117,000 

(6/30 at 6:01pm was the last update, clearly more than that were sold)

______

______

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) -- sold out on 6/8

* Cucumber Aloe (CA) -- sold out on 6/28

* Lavender (LAV) -- sold out on 6/28 at 7:58pm 

* Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) -- sold out on 6/29 at 6:17pm 

* Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) -- sold out on 6/30 at 6:59pm 

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM) -- WVM gallons sold out (6/30 at 11:22pm) 

* Tea Tree (TT) -- TT gallons sold out (6/30 at 11:26pm)

* Pomegranate (POM) -- POM gallons sold out (6/30 at 11:28pm) 

___

* Fig (FIG) -- 1,000 FIG (6/30 at 11:50pm)

* Fall GInger Pumpkin (FGP) -- 1,900 FGP (6/30 at 11:28pm - this was the only stat ever given for FGP, so I'm not sure if it's accurate)

Wen KIds Strawberry Banana (WKSB) -- 400 WKSB (6/30 at 11:53pm) 

______

______ 

* 6/30 -- total number of gallons sold -- 114,000 (10:48am) -- 117,000 (6:01pm) 

-- 

* 6/30 -- number of individual gallons left -- SAM most limited of Classic scents (12:45am) -- 900 SAM gallons (12:55am) -- 900 POM gallons (12:55am) -- 850 WVM gallons left (12:55am) -- 1,000 WVM gallons (3:45am, note quantity remaining increased by 150 gallons) -- 900 SAM gallons (3:45am) -- 900 POM gallons (3:45am) -- SAM and FIG are the most limited gallons (3:59am) -- 1,000 SAM gallons (10:48am) -- 1,000 POM gallons (10:48am) -- 1,000 WVM gallons (10:50am) -- 700 SAM gallons (10:57am) -- 800 POM gallons (10:57am) -- 800 WVM gallons (10:57am) -- 100 SAM (6:30pm) -- 500 WVM (6:42pm) -- 400 POM (6:44pm & 6:56pm) -- 1,200 TT (6:44pm & 6:56pm) -- 36 SAM (6:56pm) -- 2,800 FIG (6:56pm) -- 400 WVM (6:58pm) -- SAM gallons sold out (6:59pm) -- 200 TT (11:18pm) -- 24 WVM (11:18pm) -- WVM gallons sold out (11:22pm) -- TT gallons sold out (11:26pm) -- POM gallons sold out (11:28pm) -- 1,900 FIG (11:28pm) -- 1,900 FGP (11:28pm - this was the only stat ever given for FGP, so I'm not sure if it's accurate) -- 1,600 FIG (11:36pm) -- 1,400 FIG (11:41pm) -- 1,200 FIG (11:47pm) -- 1,000 FIG (11:50pm) -- 400 WKSB (11:53pm) -- THE END.

______

______

Wen Gallons link (current availability) -- WEN Gallons: Only Available in June 

June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered (this thread) 

Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- Chaz has been streaming video on Periscope  ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas -- June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered -- Wen Fall TSV probably September 5th  -- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- Wen OTOs  still available at great prices ---- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) --

______

Honored Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze , I was actually surprised at just how many people bought MULTIPLE gallons this time around. I noticed a ton of people on here & Chaz's/Wen's social media accounts stating they bought 3, 4, 5 of them!

I will say I was surprised at the last couple of scents left (POM, TT, FIG), especially TT, that went earlier last year if I remember.

Bebe was great again at keeping track of numbers & they were just refusing to say just how many FGP was left, so they definitely had a bunch left over.

@Caitlinh429Yep, people were buying them up like crazy this year, huh? I think the seasonals were a BIG hit in gallons this year too. Maybe TT lasted longer than normal because they brought more in than usual since it does tend to sell out quickly? Or perhaps because Lisa wasn't here to really promote TT, lol, it didn't do as well an normal? Hard to say but it does seem like LR was good at her job, selling!!