WEN

Super Contributor

I don't know if I was strong or disappointed.

I swear during the 3:00 hour (CT) they teased a set of three 16 oz seasonal, but never presented it.  That's what I was holding out for and was disappointed.  Did anyone else see this?  Or did I miss the presentation?

I managed to resist the TSV - I don't use that much oil or remoist so it wasn't that appealing and I have a pretty good supply of original scent CC.

I did try the new fragrance and the RTM in FGP, but that was it.

I will keep working thru my stash and maybe they will do this set next time.

Michele

Super Contributor

Are u talking about 3 am show?  I have it taoed but have not watched it yet?

Esteemed Contributor

@Michele5004

you must mean this ,it was the only  one I could find,I wanted a 3 piece set too.

A290195  ~~~~~~ 3 pieces,Mousse,Replenish and Styling creme

that is the only 3 piece set that was available in the Seasonal scents ,I bought it........lol and I added on

A263321~~~~ cleansing conditioner.

both on a/d for one more shipment in 90days  or 1  single shipment

There weren't any other 3 piece seasonal sets available.If there were I did not see any  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Thanks for responding.

But what I was looking for was 3 of the 16oz bottles, one of each fall seasonal as a set.

Oh well, maybe next time.

I guess it's good, I can keep working thru my stash, rather than adding to it!

Michele

Respected Contributor
I recorded all the shows and do not recall seeing or hearing about this.
Respected Contributor

@Michele5004 I purchased a set of all (3) winter seasonals last year but don't think they have offered this kit again.  At least, if it was offered for the summer I would have purchased it.   

But it is always a possibility that they could offer this kit again.  

Honored Contributor

Perhaps it will be during his next visit in October (7th-9th).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Perhaps it will be during his next visit in October (7th-9th).

That is what I am thinking @SurferWife, now if one set  could just be FAS, that would be a perfect Fall surprise!!

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Michele5004 I purchased a set of all (3) winter seasonals last year but don't think they have offered this kit again.  At least, if it was offered for the summer I would have purchased it.   

@Susan25 The set with the three summer seasonals wasn't on air this year as far as I remember but it was on the QVC website for a few days. It disappeared pretty quickly so maybe it was just a few leftover sets but not enough to present on air.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25 The set with the three summer seasonals wasn't on air this year as far as I remember but it was on the QVC website for a few days. It disappeared pretty quickly so maybe it was just a few leftover sets but not enough to present on air.

@Michele5004  Yes, I am disappointed that I missed the set of all three summer seasonals since the summer seasonals are my favorite.  Maybe it will be offered again this summer.  Of course, since we will have a new seasonal this summer, if they offered a set of 3 I can't be sure what would be excluded.  At least I didn't think that any of the summer seasonals would be retired.