WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dec 2016 Wen visit purchases

@ANewHue wrote:

Well those that know me well here know I'm all over my WVM,  got the styling set and the ODO with cc, oil and comb.  I'm hesitating getting the Light set because I'm not sure if it will be okay with my skin.  Decisions, decision....

I really wanted the Light NIBT alone as I dont really need a second bottle of the EDP. Oh well, I guess I will let hubby go to town now but my NIBT is off limits.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

I ordered the LIght NIBT & EDP set!

Super Contributor

Well, change of plans for me.  After thinking it over,  I really can't justify any more CC's right now and can only afford one purchase.  So I got the fragrance mini's in the traditional scents and cancelled my TSV order.  Feeling good about my purchase. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cac140  I understand.  I did not order the TSV for the same reason,  I order both of the  fragrance sets,  I may order WEN men for the hubby for Christmas but hoping I could get it with oils but it is not available.

Trusted Contributor

I really wanted to order hubby more Wen Men today but he needs more oil. He asked me this morning if there was another Wen Men scent. I laughed and said "So the women get all of the scents and men only have one." He replied " I know its not fair!"   LOL!

Maybe I will be a nice wife and share my seasonals with him.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48Yes, you should share LOL.... Does he like Tea Tree or Sweet Almond Mint oil?  They are not girly girly.  Sorry you and @Jax016 are unable to get the oils you wanted.  Maybe next time you see it on sale, you could put it away for next Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@nikki48Yes, you should share LOL.... Does he like Tea Tree or Sweet Almond Mint oil?  They are not girly girly.  Sorry you and @Jax016 are unable to get the oils you wanted.  Maybe next time you see it on sale, you could put it away for next Christmas.

Oh he cant have my TT oil! ROFL #WenSelfish

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@cac140  I understand.  I did not order the TSV for the same reason,  I order both of the  fragrance sets,  I may order WEN men for the hubby for Christmas but hoping I could get it with oils but it is not available.

I also was thinking of ordering the core TSV but decided against it.  I don't really need anymore CC's except I did order one 16 oz of WRC since I really wanted to try it.  I ordered the seasonal fragrance set.  Even if I like the WRC I probably won't order more this winter since I don't really need it.