WEN

Honored Contributor

Dec 2016 Wen visit purchases

what did you order? What are you waiting for?

I ordered both TSV options on AD, I'm waiting on the fragrance sets. Thinking about trying the texturizing spray. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: Dec 2016 Wen visit purchases

I usually don't order the December TSV, but I did order both this time on AD.  I like all of the seasonals, and lately my hair has been responding very well to POM and TT, so I went with the cores too to re-try the others.  Already ordered WCM and Red Currant (still waiting to receive) before they sold out here.  I don't plan on ordering anything else this trip.

Honored Contributor

I got my WCM yesterday from Chaz. I might need to order another bottle

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

I am not going to be getting the TSV this year. I am well stocked on CC mostly because of the amazing ODO's from the last 2 seasons (CC,oil and RTM). I must have gotten six of them between SMC, FGP and FTP. I am hoping that Chaz does a similar ODO with WVM. I am seriously considering a WVM gallon if it is offered. I still have an unopened one in SMC but I don't think I can resist. I am going to wait to try the new seasonal in my next shipment from the last TSV.

I am also on the fence about the fragrances. I am considering the seasonal collection . I am also hoping to try the light UNIBT. 

I just checked my e-mail and got a notice about the Wen settlement. It makes me so mad! I am an attorney so I understand why Chaz settled but I would have loved to see how these ambulance chasers try to prove their claims in court. I just have so much contempt for how they enrich themselves with frivolous claims. We really need tort reform in this country. People who are legitimately hurt by faulty products and other people's negligence have to wait years to get their day in court because the system is so clogged up by all of these frivolous cases, many brought just to try and get a settlement.

I can't go an hour without seeing some commercial "did you take x medication and have y reaction?. You may be entitled to money, call the law offices of Bob Loblaw now." Seriously. 

Sorry about out the rant but I am sure you guys understand.

Respected Contributor

At the moment I'm not planning on buying anything. I have plenty of CC, oils, SC, etc. I've skipped the December TSV for the past couple of years and I'm skipping this one too. I'm not into fragrances so the mini EDPs aren't tempting to me. I'm not sure what else Chaz might be bringing so we'll see if anything makes me change my mind!

Trusted Contributor

My plan is to order the seasonal TSV, both fragrance sets and we shall see if he offers the Light NIBT alone (I dont use enough fragrance to need another full bottle). Thats the plan but I am awaiting the ODO's because thats usually when he gets me (or shall I say she.. Cooper does well with these sets).

I need more Wen Men oil for hubby and I havent tried out the WWC or WCM. I know WCM is on special on his site so we shall see. Beyond that there isnt much I actually need but I like to have my seasonals available year round so I stock up. I hate when I am cleansing and in the mood for something and I am out or if I know I want to style my hair a certain way and I dont have the items I need. Pom CC and oil are also a good add for me as I have recently been using the oil more often mixed with TT oil (my Chase isnt allowed in the bed so no kitty issues... I just cant pet him until I have washed my hands).

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

I picked up the TSV of the seasonals and really should leave it at that.  But I probably won't... So weak.

Trusted Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

I picked up the TSV of the seasonals and really should leave it at that.  But I probably won't... So weak.

LOL! Dont worry, I am there with you. After the Black Friday shopping I told hubby I wouldnt shop again this month if I had "Chaz Day" I will have to stick to that promise, but it will be worth it.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I plan on getting the mini EDP sets. That is it! I am waiting for the Spring goodies to come!

Respected Contributor

I didn't order in December but purchased the Rice based set of 5 16 oz in November. (This was the tsv from last year).   It was a great value and I really like the rice based formulas.

I ordered from Chaz's site one 32 oz WCM cc, 1 oz WCM oil and 6 oz WCM rtm.  I may order more before it sells out but I am not sure.   

I also ordered the WRC 16 oz CC from QVC.  I may order more but really wanted to try before I purchased a larger size.  Considering that I still have a stash of WCM and WWC for this winter, I am not sure I will purchase more this year.  I try not to overbuy.   

I plan on ordering one of the EDP sets when it is available.