WEN

Respected Contributor

I noticed this morning three 16oz. CC  in a trio.  Nice.  I love those three scents too and I think it's on flex pay too.  Since I've been using a wash cloth with the seasonals on my body in the shower I found Chaz was right, turn back the clock!  My skin  is nice and tight and soooooo soft and hydrated and glowing.  Makes me think if I'd had Wen while I was a "young kid" there would have been no stopping me!  LOL!!!!  I've been a Wen girl seven years now and I'm still amazed by it.

Here's something I got from the Flintstones......"Most friendships are written in blood, this one is written in water, shower water that is".  LOL!!!! 

You get it?  LOL!!!!!!   Smiley Happy  YAY!!!!!   Just want to make ya laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cute Little Trio Out There

Woman Happy  I love reading your posts @77yangyaHeart

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I noticed this morning three 16oz. CC  in a trio.  Nice.  I love those three scents too and I think it's on flex pay too.  Since I've been using a wash cloth with the seasonals on my body in the shower I found Chaz was right, turn back the clock!  My skin  is nice and tight and soooooo soft and hydrated and glowing.  Makes me think if I'd had Wen while I was a "young kid" there would have been no stopping me!  LOL!!!!  I've been a Wen girl seven years now and I'm still amazed by it.

Here's something I got from the Flintstones......"Most friendships are written in blood, this one is written in water, shower water that is".  LOL!!!! 

You get it?  LOL!!!!!!   Smiley Happy  YAY!!!!!   Just want to make ya laugh!

@77yangya

Just think if we'd had NBT all along!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Hi Sonechko!  I'm glad you liked my post!  I like yours too, they're very informative.  I always liked the way you said...enjoy your Redken!!!!  I used it so many times!!! 

That little trio, I think is gone now.  Oh well.  I think some really nice things are coming our way this fall.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi Sonechko!  I'm glad you liked my post!  I like yours too, they're very informative.  I always liked the way you said...enjoy your Redken!!!!  I used it so many times!!! 

That little trio, I think is gone now.  Oh well.  I think some really nice things are coming our way this fall.

Lol, @77yangya!  ".....enjoy your Redken!!!!"???? I said that? Could be. This probably would not be the very worst thing I said to them. Lol. I often hold myself from sending them over to 99c store to get them better performing and less expensive haircare.