WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Cherry Blossom reviews??

Thanks to you all for your reviews and descriptions.  Silly me to think that Chaz would do anything besides create an authentic CB scent.  The spring line generally doesn't appeal to me, except for the Lilac, but even that one gets strong on me.  I might pass unless he brings us a trio or something at a super deal.  Happy Wenning!

Respected Contributor

I got my spring cherry blossom Rtm duo today! I love the scent!! I smell cherries as the top note. As it dries down I smell the cherries and blossoms equally. It smells a lot better than I expected based on the ingredient deck. I think I like it as well as spring honey lilac. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

I heard Chaz say on the presentation, that he worked with three fragrance houses and had them compete on this Spring Cherry Blossom scent.....

that it took him forgot, three or four? years to finally make his choice and that what is in our bottles now. Smiley Happy

Whether someone likes it or not, it's never possible to please everybody, and especially, impossible to meet someone's expectations how it should smell in their opinion....

But regardless of anything - Chaz tried his best to achieve his own idea of a perfect Cherry Blossom CC - and here it is! 

I can't wait to receive mine, I ordered two special trio with 16 oz SCB CC in each and ancillary products, oil, mousse, sc and mist - everything! Well, except the perfume.....  Chaaaaz))))))))))))))))))))))

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I heard Chaz say on the presentation, that he worked with three fragrance houses and had them compete on this Spring Cherry Blossom scent.....

that it took him forgot, three or four? years to finally make his choice and that what is in our bottles now. Smiley Happy

Whether someone likes it or not, it's never possible to please everybody, and especially, impossible to meet someone's expectations how it should smell in their opinion....

But regardless of anything - Chaz tried his best to achieve his own idea of a perfect Cherry Blossom CC - and here it is! 

I can't wait to receive mine, I ordered two special trio with 16 oz SCB CC in each and ancillary products, oil, mousse, sc and mist - everything! Well, except the perfume.....  Chaaaaz))))))))))))))))))))))

LOL @sonechko  are you trying to create my SCBlossom shrine !!!! Smiley Happy

I totally agree, also that each new CC gets better and better..the ingredient deck on this one is wonderful. Chaz always creates with much care and concern for each of his Wen customers...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I got my spring cherry blossom Rtm duo today! I love the scent!! I smell cherries as the top note. As it dries down I smell the cherries and blossoms equally. It smells a lot better than I expected based on the ingredient deck. I think I like it as well as spring honey lilac. 

Whoa @Hilary77 that is a BOLD statement! Smiley Happy Now, the real test is....how does it perform?? 

Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@Hilary77 I wish I could smell the cherry! My smeller just doesn't pick it up. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Well between it being bad allergy season and me being sick with an upper respiratory infection for the last couple weeks I can't smell anything. Hopefully I'm better by the time my orders come. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I opened my bottle tonight and I'm gettin cherry cough medicine.  I don't dislike it, but I'm not loving it.

The true test is in the shower.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Well between it being bad allergy season and me being sick with an upper respiratory infection for the last couple weeks I can't smell anything. Hopefully I'm better by the time my orders come. 

@jaxs mom, I hope you feel better soon.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Used the SCB for the first time this morning. Sniffing from the bottle I didn't care for it, very green smelling. However, I was pleasantly surprised bc in shower I didn't get too much green, just a nice light floral cherry blossom scent. To me, the scent is very mild, very light, meaning not strong. The SOB and SHL are much stronger smelling and linger, where the SCB does not. Very glad I ordered the 3spring seasonals on AD as I am pleasantly surprised - esp as someone who is not a floral person. Who knew?!?!😊