WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Cherry Blossom reviews??

Wow!  HappyDaze, you haven't tried Spring Orange Blossom?  It's really nice.  It smells like the blossom, not the orange fruit, like Chaz says.  I love it.  It's not my REAL favorite but it's lovely.  I guess, like some, I'm really a Wen fan.  I use no other product on body, face, hair, anything.  Wen does it all for me.  I'm like the other poster.  My hair does great on all Wen CCs'.  It would be nice if Chaz did all the spring ones in 16 oz.  I bet he does.  I've seen that kind of thing pretty much.

Respected Contributor

Hi you guys, thank you all for the reviews on the new spring scent.  I have the styling creme from Chaz but I did not use it this morning, I used my Wen Men styling creme and SAM CC from the TSV.  I'm waiting for the SCB from QVC so I can match it with the styling creme.  I'm getting the idea it's  a very light, delicate scent.  That's okay.  I know I'll love it.  My top favs are, Wen Men, Bamboo, all the seasonals, 613 and 319.  Since the March TSV contained choice of classic, I chose SAM.  I forgot how lovely it is!  I haven't used any of the classics in a REAL long time!  I found it works the same as the seasonals, it put tons of hydration in my hair and I only needed a quarter size leave in.  My hair grows like weeds!  Great posts, guys!

Respected Contributor

Hi Cosmic 1!  I see you love PJP.  Me too!  Did you see that great deal, I'm sure you did, the one with the CC and the NBT!  I grabbed that as quick as my hands could type!  I use the NBT and OH MAN!!!  WOO HOOO!  Is it amazing!  I have three of them.  I got one from Chaz's site, (gulp)  was a bit pricey but I could not resist.  Ya know, it's funny, I tried so many body creams, lotions and the like but Chaz's NBTs' are so amazing because they REALLY work.  I need not apply again until after my next shower.  I'm constantly amazed at how soft and supple my skin is.  In fact, I was at the dentist one day (yuk) and the assistant looked at me quizzically and asked me, what are you using on your face?  I told her I use Wen by Chaz Dean NBT.  She's not a QVC person so she wasn't too sure what I was talking about but was amazed at my "turn back the clock technology" skin!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Wow!  HappyDaze, you haven't tried Spring Orange Blossom?  It's really nice.  It smells like the blossom, not the orange fruit, like Chaz says.  I love it.  It's not my REAL favorite but it's lovely.  I guess, like some, I'm really a Wen fan.  I use no other product on body, face, hair, anything.  Wen does it all for me.  I'm like the other poster.  My hair does great on all Wen CCs'.  It would be nice if Chaz did all the spring ones in 16 oz.  I bet he does.  I've seen that kind of thing pretty much.

@77yangya there are alot of seasonals I have never tried actually.  I generally pick what I want to buy based on ingredients more than scent as I need it to actually WORK well for me and not just smell nice. Smiley Happy I am not completely sold on the SOB ingredients but several posters I trust state that the moisture level of SOB is close to SHP- not exactly the same but a close second. Plus, they say, the scent is nice. So I am willing to give it a try if it is in a kit with other things I want to try or already like. I'd like to try the SOB oil too as that is what most seem to rave about. 

Respected Contributor

Hi Yangya, I did see that special and it was a great deal.  I passed because I just bought an NBT. 

The NBT's are the only creams I have ever used that keep my feet soft.  I always have rough heels and balls of my feet and the NBT keeps them soft.  I keep the PJP NBT for my neck and face and use the 319 NBT for my feet.  I add a few drops of the Thieves essential oil, which makes my feet smell like cloves and other spices.  That is great that your dental assistant noticed.

I think you and I tend to like the same scents.  I love Wen Men and I know that you do too. 

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

Hi Yangya, I did see that special and it was a great deal.  I passed because I just bought an NBT. 

The NBT's are the only creams I have ever used that keep my feet soft.  I always have rough heels and balls of my feet and the NBT keeps them soft.  I keep the PJP NBT for my neck and face and use the 319 NBT for my feet.  I add a few drops of the Thieves essential oil, which makes my feet smell like cloves and other spices.  That is great that your dental assistant noticed.

I think you and I tend to like the same scents.  I love Wen Men and I know that you do too. 

@cosmic1  Oh I noticed you mentioned Thieves, is it from  Young's living oil..I use that a ton..I will try it for my Husband as he has alot of feet issues, I never thought to add it to the body butters.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

quadmimi, I didn't have any carrier oil, so I thought I would use the 319 NBT and it works great.  I really like that oil and yes, it is the Young's living oil brand.  Someone at work told me that it was supposed to be good for the immune system.  I know that I like the smell, but I could not vouch for immune system support.  :-) 

I hope your husband likes it.

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

quadmimi, I didn't have any carrier oil, so I thought I would use the 319 NBT and it works great.  I really like that oil and yes, it is the Young's living oil brand.  Someone at work told me that it was supposed to be good for the immune system.  I know that I like the smell, but I could not vouch for immune system support.  :-) 

I hope your husband likes it.

Oh thx @cosmic1.....my daughter uses all there oils, she puts the Thieves in a squirt bottle with some water and cleans the kitchen area also..I will try it for the foot use, thx for mentioning it...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Hello Wenners!  Making another random appearance here.  I'm still on my major haitus from my usual massive purchases (big stash), but make a small purchase (usually an ancillary product) when a new seasonal surfaces.  I am very curious about this Cherry Blossom.  I'm not sure if they still make it, but is anyone familiar with the Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom scent?  I used to have the lotion and body wash which was gifted to me some years back and loved it.  For those that have tried this new Wen scent, do you think it has any resemblance?  If it does I'm all over it!  Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@RawkinFoodie wrote:

Hello Wenners!  Making another random appearance here.  I'm still on my major haitus from my usual massive purchases (big stash), but make a small purchase (usually an ancillary product) when a new seasonal surfaces.  I am very curious about this Cherry Blossom.  I'm not sure if they still make it, but is anyone familiar with the Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom scent?  I used to have the lotion and body wash which was gifted to me some years back and loved it.  For those that have tried this new Wen scent, do you think it has any resemblance?  If it does I'm all over it!  Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy 

@RawkinFoodie I was hoping it would be exactly like that. However Chaz is all about authenticity. That's why he said it took him so long to tackle it. I just got everything in last night, so I won't use it til this weekend, but it doesn't smell like just like the BBW. From the bottle it smells more herbaceous. I will review this weekend. If the scent stays true, I will probably not buy another set. I will enjoy it though. I don't dislike it.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012