WEN

Contributor

Has anyone tried the new Cherry Blossom?  I am curious about scent and performance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cherry Blossom reviews??

Hi!  My Cherry Blossom styling creme will arrive today which I got from Chaz's site.  My CC I ordered from QVC hasn't been sent out yet but when Chaz comes to town, I'm hoping to get more in that scent.  I remember, it must've been either late Nov. or early Dec. last year when Chaz was periscoping and I was watching.  He had a lady in his chair and used the Cherry Blossom CC and styling creme and the Light Finishing Spray, which I think is amazing.  I can't remember the mousse scent he used.  Her hair came out amazing.  He was saying it will be the new spring scent and I thought, I just know it's gonna be a hit.  I'm gonna try the styling creme in the morning. 

Contributor

Thank you!  Yes, I am sure it will be fabulous 

Respected Contributor

Mine came today and it smells just like cherry blossoms. I haven't used it yet, but My hair likes the seasonals.
Respected Contributor

I ordered a 16 oz. bottle from Chaz's site since I was ordering some SGGT CC and oil.

I have a lot of fine wavy hair with highlights and it seems as moisturizing as the other seasonals. My hair isn't really that picky so I can use most of the seasonals. To me the scent is very light. I have to admit that I've never smelled cherry blossoms but to me it smells like a light floral scent with a hint of cherry scent. Unlike some of the seasonals the scent doesn't linger in my hair.

I feel indifferent about the scent. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. Since I can get the same performance from other seasonals whose scent I like better I don't plan on buying more of it.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I ordered a 16 oz. bottle from Chaz's site since I was ordering some SGGT CC and oil.

I have a lot of fine wavy hair with highlights and it seems as moisturizing as the other seasonals. My hair isn't really that picky so I can use most of the seasonals. To me the scent is very light. I have to admit that I've never smelled cherry blossoms but to me it smells like a light floral scent with a hint of cherry scent. Unlike some of the seasonals the scent doesn't linger in my hair.

I feel indifferent about the scent. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. Since I can get the same performance from other seasonals whose scent I like better I don't plan on buying more of it.

@HSB1204 thanks for your review! I think I will just stick with trying it in the trio of Spring seasonals IF it becomes available. If I love it as much as SHL (scent) or SHP (perfomance) I will buy more but for now, just try a little one. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 thanks for your review! I think I will just stick with trying it in the trio of Spring seasonals IF it becomes available. If I love it as much as SHL (scent) or SHP (perfomance) I will buy more but for now, just try a little one. 

You're welcome @HappyDaze! I agree that it would be great to try in a kit. Then you could finally try SOB as well. Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 thanks for your comments on the new SCB.
Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

You're welcome @HappyDaze! I agree that it would be great to try in a kit. Then you could finally try SOB as well. Cat Wink

I agree with both of you.  The new Cherry Blossom doesn't sound like something that I would want in large quantities but I still want to try it.  A 16 oz size is the way to go especially since I am not a lover of floral scents.  

Respected Contributor

I tried it out this morning and I'd say that it works just like the other seasonals.  My hair looks good and smells good.  I can still smell the Cherry Blossom in my hair from the leave-in, but it is not overpowering. 

The lilac is still my favorite spring scent and this one did not knock it from 1st place for me, LOL.  However, I like the cherry blossom more than the orange blossom. 

I love the floral scents, so I am in heaven with PJP, SHL and the CB.