WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz's periscope at Terrain 4/15/16- a GWP

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sorry I am not so cool with the "in" crowd, lol, but what is "Terrain"?

Lol! I take it is some "in" crowd food stop in L.A. @HappyDaze!  I am so NOT cool, I don't even know it, or about it, even though I live in LA!

But I think it's Terrine, not Terrain.  "most iconic dining gardens in all of Los Angeles", @HappyDaze Woman Happy

Super Contributor

sorry  Sonechko wrong

Terrain is an awesome one of a kind cafe &  gardening/outdoor patio store not far from QVC in  Glen Mills PA. Just so unique and fabulous

http://www.shopterrain.com/

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor

HappyDaze, not an in crowd thing, I know of it because I am in the area and I watch Chaz on Periscope and he has been there a few times.

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@a WEN Angel wrote:

sorry  Sonechko wrong

Terrain is an awesome one of a kind cafe &  gardening/outdoor patio store not far from QVC in  Glen Mills PA. Just so unique and fabulous

http://www.shopterrain.com/

Ha-ha-ha!  "sorry  Sonechko wrong"

So very sorry........  Wrong only a little bit - wrong city and state, @a WEN Angel!

I did not even think to put two and two together - Chaz is not in LA today, and a Periscope video was of today!!!

Thanks @a WEN Angel though for kindly correcting my mistake on fabulous Terrain location.

Super Contributor

wow - is this the WEN forum or the old Beauty one?? 

I am shocked that so many complain that there will be one of the few times EVER a vendor on the Q is giving a sample!

Chaz is doing this to the target audience - WENNERS! 

wow just wow

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fine perfume samples can even be found inside the pages of magazines..... How else to sell Perfume if not provide a sample?

Selling fragrances is impossible without giving out samples.  Scents are way too personal to be bought because someone else is saying "it's a nice fragrance".

Perfume of course is not a necessity, but rather a luxury item, and woman would wear it ONLY if she likes it enough. We don't know if we love it, until we smell and try it on us.

If Chaz will not find a way to make samples or trial sizes of his perfumes available, his company and the QVC will have quite a few of returned opened bottles. And some, well just shy away from buying it altogether without trying.

Super Contributor

wow - you missed something about the sample in my original post:

"There will be a GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle"

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@sonechko but didn't you buy two full sized SHL EDP without trying it first? Smiley Wink

I personally am hesitant about buying a perfume without trying it first especially if it is pricey since I am not a big perfume wearer. If I wore perfume all the time, I would probably take more risks with buying a perfume without sniffing it first. So a GWP in order to try it or a sampler set we could buy is the ideal way to go.

Does anyone know yet if the spring and summer seasonal gallons will be available in June? That would be the only gallons I buy so I am hoping it will be availabe so I can also get one of those perfume samples!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I did @HappyDaze! I bought two without sniffing it first. But I did not buy any other ones from before. I am also not a big perfume wearer.

It was an emotional thing for me, and all about the lilacs in Spring, trusting Chaz would not do wrong with this fragrance.

I probably would buy BGT too. With this new upcoming fragrance, I don't know.... I don't even have any idea what it is all about. By the time new perfume will launch, then only then a new CC will show up.... So how would I know? From the models on the TV screen smelling it?

Well, if it is my favorite flower, at least this would give me some idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

wow - you missed something about the sample in my original post:

"There will be a GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle"

I did not miss about getting GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle, @a WEN Angel

But, like I mentioned earlier, I WILL miss a chance to get that little spray tube bottle if I am not buying Gallons this time! Smiley Happy Wow - you would not think that everyone is heading for the Gallons?