WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean reference on blackish

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

Of all the hair stylists in Hollywood, Chaz Dean is the one who gets a shout out. Smiley Happy

Lol, love this @sailor_moon this may just send another hairstylist off that edge he's been teetering on.

@ANewHueHeart @sailor_moonHeart

One can certainly hope!

You 2 are great!

So true, after all, Chaz is current on styles and methods.  He's certainly NOT stuck in the 60s.

#IAmTeamWEN

@ANewHue@Drythe

*Quoting* from "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash... "Don't push me, cause I'm close to the edge. I'm trying hard not to lose my head haha-ha-ha."

HAHAHA @sailor_moon I love that song. Old school..

Contributor

I was watching For Peete's Sake on OWN last Saturday (Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete) and I could swear she was using Wen on her sons hair. The bottle, although turned sideways, looked very familiar. I believe she has been a spokesperson for his products.

Respected Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Not sure if anyone else caught this, On blackish last night the Mom (Bow), was in charge of putting together gift baskets for a school fundraiser with a theme of "Thar she blows"

One of the items was, "A blow out from style wizard Chaz Dean"

Heart

I don't watch this show but that is awesome @Brdwygurl.  That is definitely a plus for Chaz.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

Of all the hair stylists in Hollywood, Chaz Dean is the one who gets a shout out. Smiley Happy

Lol, love this @sailor_moon this may just send another hairstylist off that edge he's been teetering on.

@ANewHueHeart @sailor_moonHeart

One can certainly hope!

You 2 are great!

So true, after all, Chaz is current on styles and methods.  He's certainly NOT stuck in the 60s.

#IAmTeamWEN

@ANewHue@Drythe

*Quoting* from "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash... "Don't push me, cause I'm close to the edge. I'm trying hard not to lose my head haha-ha-ha."

@Drythe  @sailor_moon😉❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@mzrhondap wrote:

I was watching For Peete's Sake on OWN last Saturday (Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete) and I could swear she was using Wen on her sons hair. The bottle, although turned sideways, looked very familiar. I believe she has been a spokesperson for his products.

@mzrhondap wrote:

@mzrhondap  Holly is a longtime Wengirl.