WEN

Super Contributor

Chaz Dean reference on blackish

[ Edited ]

Not sure if anyone else caught this, On blackish last night the Mom (Bow), was in charge of putting together gift baskets for a school fundraiser with a theme of "Thar she blows"

One of the items was, "A blow out from style wizard Chaz Dean"

Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean reference on blackish

Yep, and Ruby's blowout did look awesome.

Valued Contributor

I got a good laugh out of Grandma Ruby stealing the gift card for the blowout. She looked fabulous though!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such a funny show and well written. Had tears from laughing so hard at the MLK day episode & Junior turns Republican episode. They talk about hair a lot in the show. They had one episode where she had to give up her costly hair products for drugstores products to save money and it was the one thing she didn't want to give up. Understand that struggle after using Wen.

Trusted Contributor

Of all the hair stylists in Hollywood, Chaz Dean is the one who gets a shout out. Smiley Happy

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

Of all the hair stylists in Hollywood, Chaz Dean is the one who gets a shout out. Smiley Happy

Lol, love this @sailor_moon this may just send another hairstylist off that edge he's been teetering on.

Honored Contributor

Have never watched this program. Think I will check it out after reading your comments about it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh I know - it was so random.  I was like-  wait! what did I just hear??  And then sure enough Ruby comes back with a stylin' blowout.  It was great.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

Lol, love this @sailor_moon this may just send another hairstylist off that edge he's been teetering on.

@ANewHueHeart @sailor_moonHeart

One can certainly hope!

You 2 are great!

So true, after all, Chaz is current on styles and methods.  He's certainly NOT stuck in the 60s.

#IAmTeamWEN

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@ANewHueHeart @sailor_moonHeart

One can certainly hope!

You 2 are great!

So true, after all, Chaz is current on styles and methods.  He's certainly NOT stuck in the 60s.

#IAmTeamWEN

@ANewHue@Drythe

*Quoting* from "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash... "Don't push me, cause I'm close to the edge. I'm trying hard not to lose my head haha-ha-ha."

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️