WEN

Super Contributor

Can Remoist be used as a moisturizing facial mask?

Good morning ladies.  I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried the Remoist as a facial moisturizing mask.  I'm sitting here with all this product, need that type of a mask, and was thinking of trying this before I go out and buy one.  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can Remoist be used as a moisturizing facial mask?

Hi cac 140... In the past would be the first to say, Yes. Sensitivity with products has changed my mind. No longer use products designed for the body on my face. Not saying you shouldn't. For sure! Test first. Now that my skin issues are resolved, No way! Would I go off my routine.
Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Hi cac 140... In the past would be the first to say, Yes. Sensitivity with products has changed my mind. No longer use products designed for the body on my face. Not saying you shouldn't. For sure! Test first. Now that my skin issues are resolved, No way! Would I go off my routine.

Yeah, you could be right.  Maybe this is a bad idea.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do a small test patch and see what I happens.  Thanks for that suggestion.  Glad you found a routine that works for you.  Thanks for responding.  Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Yeah, you could be right.  Maybe this is a bad idea.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do a small test patch and see what I happens.  Thanks for that suggestion.  Glad you found a routine that works for you.  Thanks for responding.  Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Not saying it's bad. Suggest patch test first. In my younger days never had allergic reactions. Now 58, Things have changed. Like I said, Not discouraging you. I use and love BGT Remoist in my hair.
Trusted Contributor

I would go for it.  I don't have much sensitivity skin wise, and I wil many times in the shower use CC as a face wash as well.

Super Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I would go for it.  I don't have much sensitivity skin wise, and I wil many times in the shower use CC as a face wash as well.

I might try it just for the heck of it.  Not overnight though.  Just for a little while after cleansing in the morning and see what happens.  I do use the 613 body cream on my neck and under my eyes and have had no adverse reactions.  I might start using it all over my face as well.  It's fun to play with the WEN line! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi!  Well, first of all Chaz just brought out 613 or 319 body cleanser and this I use as a mask before cleansing and it's really amazing.  I don't wear any foundation because I don't need it and I'm over 21.  Second, it's really for the hair and like other posters have said could maybe cause some trouble, certainly not something life threatening but just unwanted.  I used products for other things than what they were meant for and that happened to me.  I would really recommend the new body cleanser.  I guess my answer would be, I wouldn't advise it.  I used any of the seasonals and 613 for masks.  I just applied to my face an hour before showering but the new body cleanser is even better for this.  My face is so soft and supple.  I spritz my face with any of the replenishing treatment mists too sometimes.  I know the remoist is a great hair mask, it acts just like a facial one so I understand your contemplation about it!

Super Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi!  Well, first of all Chaz just brought out 613 or 319 body cleanser and this I use as a mask before cleansing and it's really amazing.  I don't wear any foundation because I don't need it and I'm over 21.  Second, it's really for the hair and like other posters have said could maybe cause some trouble, certainly not something life threatening but just unwanted.  I used products for other things than what they were meant for and that happened to me.  I would really recommend the new body cleanser.  I guess my answer would be, I wouldn't advise it.  I used any of the seasonals and 613 for masks.  I just applied to my face an hour before showering but the new body cleanser is even better for this.  My face is so soft and supple.  I spritz my face with any of the replenishing treatment mists too sometimes.  I know the remoist is a great hair mask, it acts just like a facial one so I understand your contemplation about it!

I appreciate your input and will remember your advice.  Thanks a bunch!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@cac140  I asked this question on chaz twitter page and was told no.  It is not formulated for the face.

Honored Contributor

I've always used 613 CC as a mask, and now use the 613 BC as a mask. Love them both! If you have extra 613 CC laying around try it! I apply it fro hairline to décolleté, leave on 5-15 minutes,  depending upon how much time I have, then I get into the shower and remove it with my Clarisonic. My skin feels like NEW! Clean, hydrated and glowing!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.