WEN

Frequent Contributor

CC as a cleansing mask on face -- I did it the past two mornings!

Chaz mentioned on each show this past weekend.

So I thought I'd give it a whirl and I love it.

Today, I allowed about 10 minutes and rinsed it off my face along with rinsing my hair.

It was really nice.  My face seemed extra happy!!

Try it if you are not already doing this.  

Regular Contributor

Re: CC as a cleansing mask on face -- I did it the past two mornings!

I, too, do it!  I do it in the shower after I cleanse, rinse, repeat.  I cleanse my face and leave it on as a mask while I finish my shower.  I cleanse it off right before I rinse my hair for the final time.

Contributor

I have been doing it for the past 3 weeks and love it....I remember hearing Chaz mention it when he was on in March. I leave it on while I wash my body and then rinse it off of my face.

I also use the NBT on my face now as well.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I've done it too.  It performs really nice.  I had a girl ask me what I use on my face and I told her.  I see a huge difference in my skin since using Wen on my body and hair.  I always get compiments on my hair, always.  I think, chalk up another one for Chaz.

Honored Contributor

@LucysMommy @mzrhondap and @mzrhondap, I wanted to say hi and that it's great to see you all around here. @77yangya, lol, it's always good to see you2!!! Smiley Happy

I also sometimes use the various CCs on to cleanse my face if my regular facial cleanser isn't handy. I was sceptical at first because I have adult acne and I worried that the CCs might clog my pores. That never happened which was great. 

Unfortunately, I don't regularly use the CCs as my facial cleanser because I need to use products that proactively help keep my skin acne-free. Right now I'm using the Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil and Exfoliating Facial mask. I purchased the Tatcha facial products last July when they had special 2-for-1 sales. -- They do a reasonable job, but eventually I'll probably try the Tatcha dupes that @JeanLouiseFinch has talked about in the Beauty forum which look like they have better ingredients. I'll be curious to see how they compare to Tatcha. 

I have been using the Wen Tea Tree/Eucalyptus Treatment Oil on my face to help keep my acne in check. It does a pretty good job, but it's unfortunately not as good a my facial cleanser with rosewood extract that was discontinued a few years ago... when the company went out of business. Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy