WEN

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 I only saw the first periscope but you looked great! I hope you had a good time- looked so fun!

Did anyone get to see her "after" hair? I'd love to see what he did!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 I only saw the first periscope but you looked great! I hope you had a good time- looked so fun!

Did anyone get to see her "after" hair? I'd love to see what he did!

@HappyDaze If you go to Chaz's Twitter page it should be in the Periscope video that's called "Wow".

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585, I know I should have mentioned this way before now but, if you happen to read this before your appointment -- which I realize is very unlikely -- could you ask Chaz: 

* When we are likely to see these products that are in the pipeline:

--- new beachwave product

--- Wen Men Styling creme

* What the upcoming Wen Signature EDP smells like is is it still likely to be available in June

* Pink Jasmine Peony -- when will it be available at QVC, and is it wheat, soy or rice based? 

* Can he give us any hints regarding additional upcoming Seasonals or fragrances

Thanks... and really sorry about asking these questions so late. *s*

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 - new beach wave spray - he is working on. No timeline yet. Summer would be nice, but again no time line. 

WEN Men styling cream and texture cream are available at the salon. I didn't see this on the Chazdean.com web site yet. I did not smell nor try these. 

Signature WEN EPD - I didn't ask

PJP is SOY based. It will be available 2/1 on QVC and at the salon. The bottle is BEAUTIFUL. The "creative" on this is just breathe taking. The scent is, of course, very floral, really nice. I can give a touch more info on this on Monday. 

Upcoming fragrances

Spring Honey Lilac - smells divine! To me, it smells just like the CC, amazing, no powder scent, just pure lilacs (to me). 

Summer Honey Peach - I can't wait for this! It has staying power, smells just like the CC, warm, juicy, mouth watering Peach n Honey. 

2016 Fall seasonal is  . . . . WOW . . . . I think the Fall lovers will be happy. I just drive 4 hrs in the car with my hair smelling of 2016 Fall and I am amazed and in love! I don't want to sleep on it or spray it for fear of losing the scent, it's THAT good! 

I'll post all about the appointment and how wonderful it was, how nice everyone is, how beautiful the grounds are, once I get back home this weekend. 

Thanks for all the warm thoughts from those on this forum and a SPECIAL THANK YOU to BRUINGIRL for taking time out of her life to meet me, spend the afternoon with me and periscope my appointment! She is a supremely lovely delightful lady! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

You looked beautiful!  I'm planning a trip there sometime this yearhopefully. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bucket List

[ Edited ]

@Suz585, thank you for having your salon visit periscoped. lol, we got to have some fun right along with you. 

And thank you for sharing answers to my wen questions in message #83 of this thread (which is also on this page, just a few posts above).

You looked beautiful before your visit with Chaz. He just bumped everything up a notch!! Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:

You looked beautiful!  I'm planning a trip there sometime this yearhopefully. 

@Thia-Winter, I know how much you'd like to get a chance to meet Chaz and have him do your hair. I really hope you are able to plan it into your schedule!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
@bebe77 Omg yesss!!
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Wow thanks for all your great info, glad you had a fun day! And yes, our @bruingirl is a special one for sure! 💘

Honored Contributor

Below are Suz585's two periscope videos that were done at Chaz's salon yesterday. -- They will only be on periscope for a few more hours, so make sure to watch them soon. Thanks again to Suz585 and Chaz!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

Available until about 4pm ET this afternoon...

This is Suz585's first periscope video -- it disaappears forever at about 4pm ET this afternoon. I think the video is 20-30 minutes long....

--

Available until about 7:30pm ET this evening... 

I think this is Suz585's periscope video that was done after Chaz had done her hair. -- I haven't watched it yet but, from what I've heard, Chaz shares some Wen info and there may be a tour involved (though I'm not positive)....

___

CHAZ'S PERISCOPE VIDEO FEEDS - general information 

It's easy to follow Chaz's latest videos on periscope: 

Just google: twitter chaz dean -- the first link will take you to Chaz's twitter page (https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean -- periscope is a division of twitter).

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join twitter. 

* Just click on any of the links to any of the twitter posts which are labeled periscope. It's that simple. 

Periscope videos only seem to stay up for 24 hours.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Regular Contributor

Was great to *meet* you yesterday on periscope!  Looks like an awesome time!