WEN

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Suz585@  It's almost here , so excited for you.  Can't wait to hear all about your experience.  Have a safe trip and good luck in Vegas.  Can you ask Chaz when we can see the 613 bcc if you get a chance.  Me and @Drythe have been waiting forever for it!  Have fun.

@ANewHue Thank you for your kind thoughts! I've added your question to my list for Chaz. I'm hoping to post all the answers I get from Chaz here in the forum, once I get home. It would be great if thes questions are periscoped, but I'll have to see what Chaz is up for. 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

Drythe wrote:

Please tell Chaz ~

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

#Iamteamwen

@Drythe You got it! 

@Drythe Sorry to sound ignorant, but what does this phrase mean? Not one thin dime. Thanks! 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

I'm so excited for you!!! This is on my bucket list, too. I know you have to be so excited to meet Chaz!! Tell him all the Wenners on the forum said hello and that we love his products. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Please keep us posted on how it goes. Good luck and have fun!! Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I'm so excited for you!!! This is on my bucket list, too. I know you have to be so excited to meet Chaz!! Tell him all the Wenners on the forum said hello and that we love his products. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Please keep us posted on how it goes. Good luck and have fun!! Smiley Happy

@Hilary77 Thanks Hilary, will do! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Please tell Chaz ~

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

#Iamteamwen

@Drythe You got it! 

@Drythe Sorry to sound ignorant, but what does this phrase mean? Not one thin dime. Thanks! 

@Suz585  Not Drythe, but she means that she hopes Chaz doesn't have to pay one thin dime as a result of the lawsuit.  HTH.  

Valued Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Please tell Chaz ~

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

#Iamteamwen

@Drythe You got it! 

@Suz585  Not Drythe, but she means that she hopes Chaz doesn't have to pay one thin dime as a result of the lawsuit.  HTH.  

@Jen44 Ohhhhhhhhhh, makes sense! I feel kinda silly now! But I agree, NOT ONE THIN DIME!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

Re: Bucket List

[ Edited ]

@Suz585, I know I should have mentioned this way before now but, if you happen to read this before your appointment -- which I realize is very unlikely -- could you ask Chaz: 

* When we are likely to see these products that are in the pipeline:

--- new beachwave product

--- Wen Men Styling creme

* What the upcoming Wen Signature EDP smells like is is it still likely to be available in June

* Pink Jasmine Peony -- when will it be available at QVC, and is it wheat, soy or rice based? 

* Can he give us any hints regarding additional upcoming Seasonals or fragrances

Thanks... and really sorry about asking these questions so late. *s*

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:
@bebe777
@Thanks for thinking of me! I'm still over the moon excited about the appointment on Thursday 1/28 @ 3:45 EST.

Bring on the questions! I'm tallying a list for Chaz.

Bruingirl said she will try to meet me at the salon, so perhaps she can Periscope some of it.

We leave Monday for Vegas, so only two more work shifts to getthru. I'm all ready packed, I'm so excited for vacation. I usually am a last minute packer, not this time!!

Hi @Suz585, I wanted to wish you the best for your appointment with Chaz that is a few hours from now. As you mentioned above: 

@  I'm still over the moon excited about the appointment on Thursday 1/28 @ 3:45 EST. 

I'm soooo excited for you and I'm sure that your will have a truly wenderful time!!! 

I hope you are able to periscope your appointment and, if I have time I'll try to join in the live periscope feed. 

HAVE THE WENDERFULLY BESTEST TIME!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI, I just posted this on the periscope thread, but I thought I'd post it here as well. 

Suz585 is going to try to have her appointment periscoped live if possible. -- Since some  Wenners don't use periscope, I thought I'd include the information that I have about periscope below. 

If the appointment is periscoped from Chaz's salon, you should be able to watch it on Chaz's twitter page -- either live or after the fact -- for the next 24 hours and hopefully someone will post a link to it. -- https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean  

If you want to join in the live periscope conversation, you will need to install the PERISCOPE APP to your cellphone (see info below). 

At 2:55pm ET, Chaz is starting his very first periscope feed for today. Yay... just 50 minutes before Suz585'z visit!!! -- Suz585, I hope you have a great time!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

__

ETA -- Note: This particular periscope video started at 2:55pm and just ended at 3:18pm ET which is about 25 minutes before Suz585'z appointment.

You will need to look on the https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean page for the latest, newest live video feed.

__

_____

CHAZ'S PERISCOPE VIDEO FEEDS 

I thought I'd create a thread for sharing the information about the latest fun videos Chaz has streamed on periscope. Since the videos are only available for 24 hours, I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread where Wenners knew they could easily find them. Chaz tends to stream a lot of live feeds so, of course, there's not enough time in the day to watch them all. But there have been some really interesting videos which people have been disappointed to have missed (i.e. a tour of Chaz's home office & Wen chemistry lab, a tour of the Wen offices at his salon, Chaz's summer party, dog training with Cesar Millan, etc.) 

It's easy to follow Chaz's latest videos on periscope: 

Just google: twitter chaz dean -- the first link will take you to Chaz's twitter page (https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean -- periscope is a division of twitter).

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join twitter. 

* Just click on any of the links to any of the twitter posts which are labeled periscope. It's that simple. Smiley Happy

Periscope videos only seem to stay up for 24 hours. So if someone shares information about a new Chaz video on periscope and you would like to watch it, then you should watch it as soon as you can. Most of the time people forget to mention how much longer a particular video will be available. -- In the top right had corner of every periscope video, the number of hours that each video has been active is listed (e.g. 4 hrs, 15 hrs, 22 hrs, etc.).

When you post information about a new periscope video, it would be great if you could include:

a) what time it is right now along with your time zone (i.e. EST, CST, MST, or PST). 

b) how many hours the particular Chaz video has been up for.

You can also join twitter (and then afterwards join periscope) and automatically receive alerts when Chaz is live on periscope. -- I have an iPhone, so I clicked on the Apple Store and added the periscope app to my iPhone. -- If you follow Chaz on periscope, your smartphone, will send you an alert when he is streaming live on periscope (it won't send alerts to your laptop though). Some days there are a LOT of alerts! (information courtesy of Beautoxica). -- This option allows you to ask Chaz questions about Wen, including information about upcoming products. It's great because frequently he shares advance information right on the spot. Please make sure to bring back this Wenformation and share it with the rest of the Wen forum. Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

_____

Trusted Contributor

I cannot wait for the details of this visit!