Congratulations on getting to meet Chaz. Smiley Very Happy

@NC Bandwagon@Thanks!!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

@Suz585

?????

Did you get to kiss the Angels?

What exactly did Chaz say?  Start with hello and don't stop!

How did you / he decide what to do?

Were you nervous?

Did he ask you which products work best for you, or did he decide?

EVERY SINGLE THING PLEASE!

Exactly! We want every single detail of your visit at the salon! Cat Wink

@Drythe @HSB1204 I'll do my best!!!!!! I'm getting nervous all ready! I hope I get see the Angels! What a dream come true!!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 It won't be long now. I'm so looking forward to hearing about your visit

Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Suz585 It won't be long now. I'm so looking forward to hearing about your visit

@FleaMktQn Thanks! I'm counting the days down! ☺️

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@40nu20 wrote:

@Suz585, do you live in California or are you going there from out of state?  Just curious...How long did it take for you to get the appt?  I live in New Jersey so I may have a chance for a blow out at his salon in New York when thats open.  Smiley Very Happy

@40nu20 I live in South Florida. We will be in Las Vegas for several days on vacation. I booked an extra day in Vegas in hopes of spending a day in Hollywood with Chaz! It took 2 months to get the appointment (my fingers have been crossed for 2 months! 😃). I figure, Hollywood is only a 4 hour drive away once we get to Vegas and that's a lot closer than Florida, so why not? Plus, bucket list . . . . . Who can argue with a bucket list item? 😋

My better half thinks I'm a bit crazy, but is very supportive of this adventure. He should be, he gets whatever WEN in any scent he wants when he wants it (or when I don't like it, but don't tell him 😉).

Once the flagship salon is open in NY, I hope to visit it as well, but that's a few years away and another vacation to plan!

@Suz585, I'm guessing that you appointment with Chaz at his salon must be fast approaching. Smiley Happy

I'm soooo excited your you!!! Smiley Happy How are you feeling about the approaching day?

btw, just reminding you about your promise to ask to have your appointment periscoped. Smiley Happy

We Wenners want details... lots of them!!! Smiley Happy

I hope you and your family are having a happy holiday weekend!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@40nu20 wrote:

@Suz585, do you live in California or are you going there from out of state?  Just curious...How long did it take for you to get the appt?  I live in New Jersey so I may have a chance for a blow out at his salon in New York when thats open.  Smiley Very Happy

@40nu20 I live in South Florida. We will be in Las Vegas for several days on vacation. I booked an extra day in Vegas in hopes of spending a day in Hollywood with Chaz! It took 2 months to get the appointment (my fingers have been crossed for 2 months! 😃). I figure, Hollywood is only a 4 hour drive away once we get to Vegas and that's a lot closer than Florida, so why not? Plus, bucket list . . . . . Who can argue with a bucket list item? 😋

My better half thinks I'm a bit crazy, but is very supportive of this adventure. He should be, he gets whatever WEN in any scent he wants when he wants it (or when I don't like it, but don't tell him 😉).

Once the flagship salon is open in NY, I hope to visit it as well, but that's a few years away and another vacation to plan!

@Suz585, I'm guessing that you appointment with Chaz at his salon must be fast approaching. Smiley Happy

I'm soooo excited your you!!! Smiley Happy How are you feeling about the approaching day?

btw, just reminding you about your promise to ask to have your appointment periscoped. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thank you for your kind thoughts! I hope your holidays were relaxing and joyful! 

As the date is nearing, I'm definitely getting more excited! I've got a list of questions to ask Chaz when I'm there and I'm hoping to meet Bruingirl. Perhaps she can periscope part of the appointment, fingers crossed! I'd ask my DH to periscope for me, but he takes the worst pictures, I can only imagine what periscoping would be like.  Everyone watching would probably be motion sick, lol. 

Any questions from forum members that I can ask Chaz? Please send them to me, I'll do my best to ask him. 

Counting down the days. . . . . . .😊

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 how fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it and I hope you can periscope it! I hope you get to meet the Angels and Bruingirl. I am hoping to someday get down there too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bucket List

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@40nu20 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thank you for your kind thoughts! I hope your holidays were relaxing and joyful! 

As the date is nearing, I'm definitely getting more excited! I've got a list of questions to ask Chaz when I'm there and I'm hoping to meet Bruingirl. Perhaps she can periscope part of the appointment, fingers crossed! I'd ask my DH to periscope for me, but he takes the worst pictures, I can only imagine what periscoping would be like.  Everyone watching would probably be motion sick, lol. 

Any questions from forum members that I can ask Chaz? Please send them to me, I'll do my best to ask him. 

Counting down the days. . . . . . .😊

@Suz585, I'll bet that one of Chaz's assistants will be happy to help out. When I used to watch periscope the really cute Ben was the periscope Master. Smiley Happy

I'm so excited for you as well. hmmmmm... you are asking for questions... lol, remember, you asked... I think the floodgates will open... I have to go out now (I'm late but I wanted to send out the Notifications for Chaz's 20% sale)... but I will have questions for you later... as I'm sure others will too!!!  This is going to be so  much fun for everyone!!! Smiley Happy

btw, what is the date for your appointment with Chaz? Smiley Happy

I hope you and your husband are having a very happy holiday weekend!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

@Suz585

?????

Did you get to kiss the Angels?

What exactly did Chaz say?  Start with hello and don't stop!

How did you / he decide what to do?

Were you nervous?

Did he ask you which products work best for you, or did he decide?

EVERY SINGLE THING PLEASE!

@Suz585

Here are my questions!

I am SOoooooooo Happy for you!

And a little envious.... I admit.

Please tell Chaz ~

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

#Iamteamwen

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585, please ask Chaz about formulating a wheat based CC with the manuka honey complex, goat's milk and a combination of butters (avocado, mango seed, cupuacu and shea). Those of us with curly and/or dry hair really need a lot of moisture.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️