WEN

Valued Contributor

Enjoyed the periscope and the tour of the salon. Thanks @Suz585 for sharing with us Smiley Happy Your hair looks healthy & full. 

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 sounds so fun . i cant do any periscope but if you ever have a chance to post as pic, that would be fun!

I am surprised the new scent is soy tho? I was for sure it was rice.

Thanks for sharing!..Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@bruingirl is the best!  I hope to meet her one day Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Below are Suz585's two periscope videos that were done at Chaz's salon yesterday. -- They will only be on periscope for a few more hours, so make sure to watch them soon. Thanks again to Suz585 and Chaz!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

Available until about 4pm ET this afternoon...

This is Suz585's first periscope video -- it disaappears forever at about 4pm ET this afternoon. I think the video is 20-30 minutes long....

--

Available until about 7:30pm ET this evening... 

I think this is Suz585's periscope video that was done after Chaz had done her hair. -- I haven't watched it yet but, from what I've heard, Chaz shares some Wen info and there may be a tour involved (though I'm not positive)....

___

CHAZ'S PERISCOPE VIDEO FEEDS - general information 

It's easy to follow Chaz's latest videos on periscope: 

Just google: twitter chaz dean -- the first link will take you to Chaz's twitter page (https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean -- periscope is a division of twitter).

* if you just would like to watch Chaz's latest videos, you don't have to join twitter. 

* Just click on any of the links to any of the twitter posts which are labeled periscope. It's that simple. 

Periscope videos only seem to stay up for 24 hours.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Thanks for all the help Bebe...i couldnt make it work but fun to hear all the news!!

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Suz585 sounds so fun . i cant do any periscope but if you ever have a chance to post as pic, that would be fun!

I'm ever more excted that its a main core soy because right now we just have POM.  Wondering how it will differ from POM and even the seasonals? 

Respected Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I'm ever more excted that its a main core soy because right now we just have POM.  Wondering how it will differ from POM and even the seasonals? 

I hope it has the honey in it!

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi, I couldn't get the periscope to work either, but I think @Suz585's after video is posted on Chaz's Facebook and Instagram.

I am assuming that's her, or it possibly someone else with a gorgeous new cut and color.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Thanks for all the help Bebe...i couldnt make it work but fun to hear all the news!!

@quadmimi, were you not able to click on this link (the other one has expired unfortunately):

_____

Available until about 7:30pm ET this evening... 

I think this is Suz585's periscope video that was done after Chaz had done her hair. -- I haven't watched it yet but, from what I've heard, Chaz shares some Wen infoand there may be a tour involved (though I'm not positive)....

--

Chaz Dean's twitter page -- (https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean

_____

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 & @quadmimi I'm still able to watch it thru that link.

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585, I know I should have mentioned this way before now but, if you happen to read this before your appointment -- which I realize is very unlikely -- could you ask Chaz: 

* When we are likely to see these products that are in the pipeline:

--- new beachwave product

--- Wen Men Styling creme

* What the upcoming Wen Signature EDP smells like is is it still likely to be available in June

* Pink Jasmine Peony -- when will it be available at QVC, and is it wheat, soy or rice based? 

* Can he give us any hints regarding additional upcoming Seasonals or fragrances

Thanks... and really sorry about asking these questions so late. *s*

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 - new beach wave spray - he is working on. No timeline yet. Summer would be nice, but again no time line. 

WEN Men styling cream and texture cream are available at the salon. I didn't see this on the Chazdean.com web site yet. I did not smell nor try these. 

Signature WEN EPD - I didn't ask

PJP is SOY based. It will be available 2/1 on QVC and at the salon. The bottle is BEAUTIFUL. The "creative" on this is just breathe taking. The scent is, of course, very floral, really nice. I can give a touch more info on this on Monday. 

Upcoming fragrances

Spring Honey Lilac - smells divine! To me, it smells just like the CC, amazing, no powder scent, just pure lilacs (to me). 

Summer Honey Peach - I can't wait for this! It has staying power, smells just like the CC, warm, juicy, mouth watering Peach n Honey. 

2016 Fall seasonal is  . . . . WOW . . . . I think the Fall lovers will be happy. I just drive 4 hrs in the car with my hair smelling of 2016 Fall and I am amazed and in love! I don't want to sleep on it or spray it for fear of losing the scent, it's THAT good! 

I'll post all about the appointment and how wonderful it was, how nice everyone is, how beautiful the grounds are, once I get back home this weekend. 

Thanks for all the warm thoughts from those on this forum and a SPECIAL THANK YOU to BRUINGIRL for taking time out of her life to meet me, spend the afternoon with me and periscope my appointment! She is a supremely lovely delightful lady! 

@Suz585 You're getting me all excited for fall!