WEN

Valued Contributor

I'm not quite "old enough" to have a "bucket list" or so say some, but I do. At the top of this list is having my hair done by our beloved, Chaz. Today, I got the phone call from Chaz Dean Studios, I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH CHAZ!!!!!!!!! It's not for a couple of months, but I have an appointment with the master of healthy hair!!!! I'm super excited! I'm giving him carte-blanche with me. Nervous, yet excited!!!   Sooo, I figure, I can share this excitement with you ladies from the forum!!! You know how exciting this is! Hollywood, here I come!! Eventually . . . .  It's still a couple of months out. . . . .

**Suz**
Super Contributor

@Suz585, do you live in California or are you going there from out of state?  Just curious...How long did it take for you to get the appt?  I live in New Jersey so I may have a chance for a blow out at his salon in New York when thats open.  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

That's so awesome @Suz585!  I can't wait to hear all about it!

Respected Contributor

Oh, good for you! I wouldn't make a special trip (I live across the country), but if I ever plan a trip to California an appointment with Chaz would sure be on my list of things to do.

Respected Contributor

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Oh, good for you! I wouldn't make a special trip (I live across the country), but if I ever plan a trip to California an appointment with Chaz would sure be on my list of things to do.

I also would have to make a special trip to California to make this happen.  It should be a great experience.  

Honored Contributor

@Suz585, congratulations!!! Smiley Happy This is soooo exciting: you have an appointment with the Master of Hair!!! Smiley Happy 

I want to hear all about it. if you're up for it... it would be great if your appointment was on periscope!! I'd love to watch. 

@Prunella (who used to be Lacey Skye) also has an appointment with Chaz in a few months. Wouldn't it me fun if your appointments were on the same day!! Smiley Happy

Suz585, congrats again!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

YAY Suz Smiley Very Happy This is awesome Heart

Valued Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

@Suz585, do you live in California or are you going there from out of state?  Just curious...How long did it take for you to get the appt?  I live in New Jersey so I may have a chance for a blow out at his salon in New York when thats open.  Smiley Very Happy

@40nu20 I live in South Florida. We will be in Las Vegas for several days on vacation. I booked an extra day in Vegas in hopes of spending a day in Hollywood with Chaz! It took 2 months to get the appointment (my fingers have been crossed for 2 months! 😃). I figure, Hollywood is only a 4 hour drive away once we get to Vegas and that's a lot closer than Florida, so why not? Plus, bucket list . . . . . Who can argue with a bucket list item? 😋

My better half thinks I'm a bit crazy, but is very supportive of this adventure. He should be, he gets whatever WEN in any scent he wants when he wants it (or when I don't like it, but don't tell him 😉).

Once the flagship salon is open in NY, I hope to visit it as well, but that's a few years away and another vacation to plan!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

That's so awesome @Suz585!  I can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm going to be in a state of awwwweeeeee once I get there, him, his gardens, the zen salon, the Angels, the incredibly nice staff, taking all of it in. Once I recover, perhaps while I'm getting a glossing or ReMoist, I'll post. Can't wait!!!! 😊 I'm over the moon excited!!!!

**Suz**