WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@@Bruingirl. Hi just wanted to let you know I did see your picture after using the texturing spray.  Your hair looks so much longer than when Imsaw you last time. Meow, you really have me all excited to try it I ordered tonight.  Your hair seems similar to mine. I'll keep you posted.  Tell Teamwen we need some shirts restocked, I've been trying to get a new one for a long time, 😊😪

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for all the typos this darn iPad problem and my hands aren't working too well.

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@@Bruingirl. Hi just wanted to let you know I did see your picture after using the texturing spray.  Your hair looks so much longer than when Imsaw you last time. Meow, you really have me all excited to try it I ordered tonight.  Your hair seems similar to mine. I'll keep you posted.  Tell Teamwen we need some shirts restocked, I've been trying to get a new one for a long time, 😊😪

awww thank you! and yes keep me posted on your results.  I haven't been on the boards in awhile....just dropped by to skim the thread titles......oh my lots and lots and lots and lots of new threads.........makes my head spin........I can't keep up! LOL!  but seriously the best way anyone on here that would like to communicate with me is on social media.  I will try and pop in when I can. 

bruingirl

live....laugh....love