WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Black Friday sale/could this be a hint

On the Wen FB page there is a post that Something special is coming  on 11/27 and asks for guesses of what it could be.  We know Chaz always gives us a heads up and I think this is it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Black Friday sale/could this be a hint

Thanks!

"squeals in excitement"

Honored Contributor

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol, sounds like a sale to me!!! Smiley Happy Thanks for the update. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

WOO - thanks @ANewHue!! That is awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a @ANewHue! I am frantically going through my brain, thinking what I could possibly need to take an advantage of such opportunity!

But I do not need anything, unfortunately.... Or is it fortunately?

I was thinking on getting a 613 Mousse from them, but with this November deals I am a proud owner of two of those already, with one on a/d.

Hate to miss a good deal, especially B.F.!  Hope you Ladies will get some things crossed off your lists! Cat Happy

p.s. the only thing I do not have and would like to try is 613 Oil, though last September TSV made my oil stash to be more than I can handle for a long while.

Trusted Contributor

I can tell you right now I will be buying 3oz tubes of 613 NBT!

Last year I bought a gallon of TT from the BF sale and it was a better price than the Q. However, I won't need one this year thanks to the Sept TSV. I may buy some seasonal oils (FTP & WWC). I think with the discount, no tax and free shipping they end up being a bit cheaper than the Q.

Last year I ended up buying the WWC styling products from Chaz because they took so long to come to the Q. Hopefully, the Q will have some good WWC sets this year. I will have to decide if I will count on those, or if I should hedge my bets and buy some from Chaz during the sale.

Honored Contributor

Combs for me!

I have a bunch, but they are never where I am.  

If someone finds my missing ones - please ask them to come home!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

They went away somewhere along with mine @Drythe! Maybe they are traveling together, as a group. I know they will come back at some point. But when? Also, how long they plan to stay with me till their next voyage? Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko  Maybe they met up and formed a band.

Someday they will return home, all snaggle toothed and expect us to support them!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko  Maybe they met up and formed a band.

Someday they will return home, all snaggle toothed and expect us to support them!

A Rock Band or a Marching Band, @Drythe? Maybe it is a Marching (away from Momie) Band. Little brats! This is because they so skinny and flat - I keep on missing them everywhere!