WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday sale/could this be a hint

As I said,  

Someday they will return home, all snaggle toothed and expect us to support them!

I will not take them in either.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Woman LOL

Occasional Contributor

I've never purchased directly from Chaz's site before...I've seen some of you ladies mention that the seasonals ship free and that there is no tax charged. What about items in non-seasonal scents? What sort of shipping is charged and is there an order total that gives you free shipping?

Thank you for the information! I'm looking forward to this and to all of the special deals awaiting us on the Q in December!!

Trusted Contributor

@phoebesnow wrote:

I've never purchased directly from Chaz's site before...I've seen some of you ladies mention that the seasonals ship free and that there is no tax charged. What about items in non-seasonal scents? What sort of shipping is charged and is there an order total that gives you free shipping?

Thank you for the information! I'm looking forward to this and to all of the special deals awaiting us on the Q in December!!

Lately they've been offering free shipping for purchases over $35. And their shipping is quite a bit faster than the Q, especially the black hole in SC. I've purchased from Chaz's site several times and I've always been pleased with the experience. If it weren't for the prices, I'd buy from there all the time.

Honored Contributor

@phoebesnow wrote:

Hi @phoebesnow, it's good to see you here again. Smiley Happy

While we don't know for sure, based on Chaz's recent "hint", it certainly looks as though he will be having a Black Friday sale this year. 

The best thing to do is to check out the Wen forum a few times a day because as soon as anyone hears more about it, they're sure to repost the information in the Wen forum. Smiley Happy

I'd recommend that you put a wish list together ahead of time, so that you'll know what you want (and don't miss anything) and can budget accordingly.

Based on past Chaz's past sales, some popular (and/or limited items) can sell out quickly, so you'll want to place your order as soon as possible.

I didn't purchase anything from Chaz's site for last year's Black Friday sale so, to the best of my recollection, this is what I remember from what other Wenners shared...

I think that all of the Wen products available were eligible for a 20% discount and that all orders received free shipping. -- Of course, that was last year and it may be different this year. 

If all orders qualify for free shipping, then I would highly recommend that folks at least purchase the wenderful Wen Comb (or maybe a few) because your hair will thank you for it. Really!! My hair has an ongoing love affair with my Wen combs. Smiley Happy

I believe that last November some of the Winter Seasonal products (including the cleansing conditioners), were available a few days early so that people could also purchase them at the Black Friday sale prices. -- I don't know if this will happen again this time, but forewarned is forearmed. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy