WEN

Trusted Contributor

Biggest lesson I've learned from watching Chaz Dean's social media posts--He works incredibly hard!

[ Edited ]

I have to admit I have been a bit addicted to watching Chaz on Periscope lately.  At first struck by how lovely his lifestyle seems: his beautiful home and angels, lovely friends and travel by private plane!  

Just today, however, I was really struck by how hard he works!!  All the posts really point me to that aspect of his character and made me appreciate once again how QVC really rewards so many hard working entrepreneurs like him.  

In the end Chaz has really built such a wonderful brand and he's done so through so much hard work and passion for what he believes!!  I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished and wish him the very best for his continued successes!! And I am especially grateful to have seen this side of him come through so clearly on social media Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Biggest lesson I've learned from watching Chaz Dean's social media posts--He works incredibly ha

I too, @JasoninBoston, quite impressed not only by Chaz Dean's talent and passion, but how hard he works! 

When I think about all that he is doing, from cutting and coloring hair in his salon, QVC visits, overseeing his business and production,, constantly creating new formulas, and now perfume and body products line, new salon in N.Y., TV project, charity, and who knows what else....

He is involved with so many people, for business and personal contacts. He seems to take good care of himself, and exercises too, he meets with numerous people..... How does he do it? I am impressed.

I mean, he already achieved so much, and still going strong! Chaz seems to be comfortable with himself, comfortable and kind with people around him. I NEVER heard Chaz speaking mean or nasty about anyone.

This is why I admire Chaz so much - he still going strong, he seems like he truly loves what's he is doing, and not retiring on the wings of his achievements and success.

Me, Woman Happy  I'd most likely be cruising, and taking long vacations somewhere on Caribbeans or Bahamas, for sure!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Biggest lesson I've learned from watching Chaz Dean's social media posts--He works incredibly ha

@sonechko wrote:

I too, @JasoninBoston, quite impressed not only by Chaz Dean's talent and passion, but how hard he works! 

When I think about all that he is doing, from cutting and coloring hair in his salon, QVC visits, overseeing his business and production,, constantly creating new formulas, and now perfume and body products line, new salon in N.Y., TV project, charity, and who knows what else....

He is involved with so many people, for business and personal contacts. He seems to take good care of himself, and exercises too, he meets with numerous people..... How does he do it? I am impressed.

I mean, he already achieved so much, and still going strong! Chaz seems to be comfortable with himself, comfortable and kind with people around him. I NEVER heard Chaz speaking mean or nasty about anyone.

This is why I admire Chaz so much - he still going strong, he seems like he truly loves what's he is doing, and not retiring on the wings of his achievements and success.

Me, Woman Happy  I'd most likely be cruising, and taking long vacations somewhere on Caribbeans or Bahamas, for sure!

@sonechko

What a lovely post.  I totally agree!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Being fairly new to Wen...Yet passionate about the results achieved. Grateful Chaz, Hasn't sold WEN. In the past, Favorite brands sold to larger companies, Who didn't care about continuing the foundation of quality. Never see this happening with Wen. Chaz, Higher calling isn't about selling out, To the highest bidder. Thank you, Chaz.💗
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, completely agree with you.  So many great brands sold out and have never been the same. I think we would all be SHOCKED if Chaz ever did this.  His passion is real. I see him being absolutley devastated if anyone but him had a hand in the development of all he's worked so hard to build. WEN would never be the same.

Honored Contributor

I respect Chaz Dean so much.

Not just for the great products he creates!  Which of course I love.

He really seems to live his ethics with his products, and and his life, also he follows his own taste, and judgement.

He is a a quiet philanthropist, he gave generously of his time way before he was able to give in more tangible ways.  He supports so many varied needs such as clean water, Schools, NoH8, Love is Louder, homeless animals, I could go on and on.

Chaz is also a smart business man and entrepreneur, I'd love to talk with him about business ideas sometimes.  He is also very hands on with his life, I don't think anything happens with his products, in his salon, or in his homes without his personal touch.

Then there is the amazing artistic side to him, his photographs are not just pretty.  He has an eye for keeping them lean, great use of white space, and balance.  No off the shelf, pre-printed labels for Chaz, everyone is a work of art, and they keep getting better.  I love his black and White photos.

Creatively and artistically, look at his homes, and salon which he selected and decorated, and he cooks.  He's often said he would like to be a chef, just imagine visiting his restaurant.

One of his traits that most impresses me is his respect for human dignity.  He doesn't talk down to clients, or callers.  You never hear him calling us 'his' Divas, or 'his' Lovelies.

I wish he could bottle his energy and sell it!  I think it comes primarily from his dedication to do whatever he does well.

You Go Chaz!  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - nicely stated and I totally agree! Riley1

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

He really seems to live his ethics with his products, and and his life, also he follows his own taste, and judgement.

He is a a quiet philanthropist, he gave generously of his time way before he was able to give in more tangible ways.  He supports so many varied needs such as clean water, Schools, NoH8, Love is Louder, homeless animals, I could go on and on.

Chaz is also a smart business man and entrepreneur, I'd love to talk with him about business ideas sometimes.  He is also very hands on with his life, I don't think anything happens with his products, in his salon, or in his homes without his personal touch.

Then there is the amazing artistic side to him, his photographs are not just pretty.  He has an eye for keeping them lean, great use of white space, and balance.  No off the shelf, pre-printed labels for Chaz, everyone is a work of art, and they keep getting better.  I love his black and White photos.

Creatively and artistically, look at his homes, and salon which he selected and decorated, and he cooks.  He's often said he would like to be a chef, just imagine visiting his restaurant.

One of his traits that most impresses me is his respect for human dignity.  He doesn't talk down to clients, or callers.  You never hear him calling us 'his' Divas, or 'his' Lovelies.

I wish he could bottle his energy and sell it!  I think it comes primarily from his dedication to do whatever he does well.

I had to quote this post @Drythe.  Just to read it again! You've said it so eloquently, revealing and spot-lighting all these amazing qualities Chaz is made of.... This was a great read for me, and you gave a voice to my thoughts too. Heart  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe

What a lovely post!!

I was thinking about quitting the forums over some mean-spirited posts people have made on my other threads...  But your post totally made my day!! I believe in being positive and supportive in my posts-- and never posting negativity and pettiness!! SO THANK YOU!! 

Respected Contributor

He does work very hard! My favorite thing about Chaz is his passion! He is so passionate about his products and helping others to have gorgeous hair. His passion is contagious!! Love me some Chaz Dean!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!