WEN

Respected Contributor
On 6/19/2014 susan_ca said:

This is kind of O/T: When you use ANY of these oils on your hair and leave it overnight, how do you stand it? I use Sweet Almond Oil 2 nights ago and left it on overnight. The scent was so over-powering. What do you do? Do you wrap your hair in a towel, etc.?

The sweet almond peppermint oil is one of the stronger scented oils. You may like something less strong like the Pom oil. You can always wrap your hair in a turbie to keep the scent at bay. When I first started using the oils, the scent was really strong. After awhile, I just got used to it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Hilary77 said: I will be adding the information for the summer honey peach oil soon.

Yay!

Super Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 6/19/2014 susan_ca said:

This is kind of O/T: When you use ANY of these oils on your hair and leave it overnight, how do you stand it? I use Sweet Almond Oil 2 nights ago and left it on overnight. The scent was so over-powering. What do you do? Do you wrap your hair in a towel, etc.?

The sweet almond peppermint oil is one of the stronger scented oils. You may like something less strong like the Pom oil. You can always wrap your hair in a turbie to keep the scent at bay. When I first started using the oils, the scent was really strong. After awhile, I just got used to it.

Thanks, Hilary77, for the response. I am on waitlist for the Tea Tree Eucalyptus because of the raves. My hair is not growing as fast as I would like, thus, the reason my wanting it. Hope it ships like everyone else. Smiley Surprised)

Also, do we use it every night or every other night? Am going to use it again tonight... I'll knock myself out first before heading to bed. lol

Respected Contributor

I put a bit of the SHP on my face last night...WOW, I loved it, and I use great skin care already but just put this on instead as a last minute idea..I am very dry anyone so I love oils.. Thanks for all the above info!!

Respected Contributor
Summer Honey Peach Oil: peach fruit extract: antioxidant, vitamin c, firms skin. Apricot kernel extract: hydrates, vitamin a and e, helps dry scalp, psoriasis, dandruff, and eczema, promotes hair growth, antioxidant. Manuka honey extract: prevents split ends, promotes hair growth, prevents dry scalp, fights frizz, adds shine, helps acne, reduces redness, great for eczema, antibacterial, smooths and softens hair. Other honey extracts: antiseptic, anti inflammatory, healing, unclogs pores, adds and retains moisture. Orange peel oil: helps acne, tones skin, unclogs pores, repels Mosquitos, anti dandruff.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

Hilary77, thank you for posting about the SHP oil. It's wonderful that there are so many great benefits to using the oil, love it.

Respected Contributor
You're welcome. Glad to do it. Enjoy your oils!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
I put the SHP oil on my face today after I read all the great things it does for skin.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Hilary!!!!!

My SHP kit should arrive today and I will be using the oil and CC this weekend!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Hilary77 said: Summer Honey Peach Oil: peach fruit extract: antioxidant, vitamin c, firms skin. Apricot kernel extract: hydrates, vitamin a and e, helps dry scalp, psoriasis, dandruff, and eczema, promotes hair growth, antioxidant. Manuka honey extract: prevents split ends, promotes hair growth, prevents dry scalp, fights frizz, adds shine, helps acne, reduces redness, great for eczema, antibacterial, smooths and softens hair. Other honey extracts: antiseptic, anti inflammatory, healing, unclogs pores, adds and retains moisture. Orange peel oil: helps acne, tones skin, unclogs pores, repels Mosquitos, anti dandruff.

Hilary, thanks as always for keeping us updated on the benefits of the ingredients in Chaz's oils. Below I've just added the full ingredients listing for the SHP. -- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--

Summer Honey Peach Treatment Oil - Ingredients

Jojoba Seed Oil, Coco­Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argan Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Honey Peach Fragrance Blend, Peach Fruit Extract, Apricot Kernel Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Eucalyptus Honey Extract, Orange Blossom Honey Extract, Sage Honey Extract, Orange Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin.

Information provided by WEN®

--