WEN

Trusted Contributor

That sweet caller on the WEN show today was so moved to speak with Chaz.  It shows how a product that really works for you can touch you emotionally.  Everyone wants to feel good about themselves.  Chaz does that for people with his products and his kind personality.

Trusted Contributor

I'm tearing up...that was such a sweet call. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Re: Aww, sweet WEN caller

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 wrote:

I'm tearing up...that was such a sweet call. 

Me too, Nikki!  She was so sincere and was speaking from her heart.

Esteemed Contributor

Rebecca, right? Her name was Rebecca.

Well, I was crying. A little. Because, she said EXACTLY what I'd want to say to Chaz. He gives this magic for people, to start feeling good about themselves, and want to take care of themselves. He is an angel in this way....Heart Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Rebecca, right? Her name was Rebecca.

Well, I was crying. A little. Because, she said EXACTLY what I'd want to say to Chaz. He gives this magic for people, to start feeling good about themselves, and want to take care of themselves. He is an angel in this way....Heart Smiley Happy

Agree!

Esteemed Contributor

....expecially I was touched by her saying, that she would be proud to have a son like Him. That was a compliment of compliments. And how she thanked his mom for raising a son like this. This was a very, very touching phone call....

Honored Contributor

I was ironing as I listened to her call. Tears were streaming down my face. It was very touching. Bless her sweet heart. ❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hey Ya'll Smiley Very Happy I'm late to the party, just got home. Does anyone know what Chaz was presenting during this call? Maybe I could catch it on the product video.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn...it was the Nourishing Body Treatment.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

i think it was the set with the 16 oz cc, the 1 oz oil and the 2 oz remoist. if it wasn't that presentation it was the one directly before that (maybe the 32 oz cc with the sc?).