WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Attention Wenners the DOG Owners - a tip from Chaz!

Just now on the show, while selling the seasonal oils, Chaz went to one of his dogs and showed her paws. @nikki48 and I did not miss this moment, she even said -  "Chaz is such a proud daddy!! Bragging about his Angels pads....lol."

Yep. He was really bragging! Smiley Happy And rightly so.  Chaz says - Angels go for long walks every day, and when they come back they always put WEN oil on their paws pads! They don't get dry or crackled. They are as smooth and soft as little puppies paw pads!

@SurferWife and all other doggie owners - this tip is for your "kids"!

Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Wenners the DOG Owners - a tip from Chaz!

@sonechko, thanks so much for sharing that. Smiley Happy

I heard him say that but I was putting the ODOs cost comparison together and forgot it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

I just don't agree with putting a perfume or scent on a dog or any animal.  Humans may like the option of smelling like vanilla and pumpkins all day but an animal shouldn't be subjected to that.  He actually refers to them as "dog air fresheners.".

Honored Contributor

@bbsr, Chaz was saying that in jest. Smiley Happy

Chaz is on periscope a lot of the day, so we get to see how he responds to his four leggged friends in real time. -- He treats then with generosity, respect, kindness and is very well informed on how to give them the very best care. 

If i came back as a dog, I would beg for Chaz to be my owner. -- An four legged friend could have no better owner and companion. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe. But Chaz dogs look mighty healthy to me. I can tell, and I am sure Chaz loves them a lot and enough not to harm his babies.

Esteemed Contributor

I think my dog would lick all the oil off and I doubt it is good to eat.

As it is, she licks my legs whenever I put whipped Argon Oil on, after a shower or at night before bed.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Just now on the show, while selling the seasonal oils, Chaz went to one of his dogs and showed her paws. @nikki48 and I did not miss this moment, she even said -  "Chaz is such a proud daddy!! Bragging about his Angels pads....lol."

Yep. He was really bragging! Smiley Happy And rightly so.  Chaz says - Angels go for long walks every day, and when they come back they always put WEN oil on their paws pads! They don't get dry or crackled. They are as smooth and soft as little puppies paw pads!

@SurferWife and all other doggie owners - this tip is for your "kids"!

@sonechko

Actually I thought he said he puts the hydrating mask on their feet daily not the oil. I have  put Josies Argan Balm on my Malties feet everyday for yrs. too and it is wonderful!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Even pet stores sell scented sprays for dogs and cats. I see nothing wrong with it as long as the ingredients are safe.

I dont know about anyone else's dog but mine used to love rolling in the grass and dirt just to stand up, shake and want in the house. Yes, she was brushed and sprayed as she came in.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Even pet stores sell scented sprays for dogs and cats. I see nothing wrong with it as long as the ingredients are safe.

I dont know about anyone else's dog but mine used to love rolling in the grass and dirt just to stand up, shake and want in the house. Yes, she was brushed and sprayed as she came in.

My dog does that too once in awhile (okay, more often that that).  What do you spray on your dog?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

My dog does that too once in awhile (okay, more often that that).  What do you spray on your dog?

I used either my RTM or one of the sprays I grabbed at the pet store. I always used Tea Tree RTM when she had hot spots... she loved it! Now Chaz has the RTM for Wen Pets.

#IAmTeamWen