WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone receive their toasted Sweet almond mint EDP yet?

@77yangya wrote:

What a cute post!  Your 11 year old doesn't like much.  That tickled me!  LOL!  I got it too and tried it yesterday (Friday).  I'm not sure I like it and I'm much older than 11. LOL!  The person with the cold, I hope you get well soon too.  To me, it smells like my Aunt's house when we were kids.  It really does.  Did you see the reviews on the Q?  One person said it smelled like someone did not clean up the bar too well.  I can understand what they are referring to.  It does have an "oddball" kind of tac to it but he uses natural herbs and such.  Again, I got a real kick out of your post.  I love cats too. xo God bless.

@77yangya, that's such a shame that the scent doesn't seem to be working for you. btw. I love cats as well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Checking back in just to say that it's not lasting long on me for it to be an EDP which is disappointing. The 613 EDT lasts on me a long time. I didn't get good staying power with the FTP EDP either. Also on me when it does dry down, I can still smell the mint. Still debating though. If I do end up returning it, I probably won't try any more scents from Chaz. Even though I am curious about the signature scent he's working on.

Respected Contributor

The more I wear this, the more I like it. I find it has pretty good lasting power. It lasts even longer when I spray it on my clothes. However, it only lasts about 6 hours on me. That's pretty good I guess. I can still smell it 6 hours later, but it's very faint. My daughter says she can still smell it on me, though. Maybe my nose has just gotten used to it. I love the scent. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

This scent is growing on me. My head cold has cleared (thanks to all who wished me well!) and I am getting a profound mint scent once sprayed followed by a very warm sweet vanilla almond scent. This is a very "cozy" and "warm" scent. I usually go for crisp floral scents, so this is completely off my normal radar, but I think I'll keep it. The more I use it, the more it grows on me. I can't tell how long the staying power is. Once I spray anything, I can't smell it on me anymore. I think I'll enjoy this in the winter months; cozy time. 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

This scent is growing on me. My head cold has cleared (thanks to all who wished me well!) and I am getting a profound mint scent once sprayed followed by a very warm sweet vanilla almond scent. This is a very "cozy" and "warm" scent. I usually go for crisp floral scents, so this is completely off my normal radar, but I think I'll keep it. The more I use it, the more it grows on me. I can't tell how long the staying power is. Once I spray anything, I can't smell it on me anymore. I think I'll enjoy this in the winter months; cozy time. 

@Suz585 just wanted to pop in & say I read your comment on one of Saturday's scopes at the salon....definitely let me know your Jan appointment.  I had lots of fun scoping at the salon on Saturday Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Suz585 just wanted to pop in & say I read your comment on one of Saturday's scopes at the salon....definitely let me know your Jan appointment.  I had lots of fun scoping at the salon on Saturday Smiley Happy

@bruingirl@ My appointment is Thursday 1/28 @12:45 pm. I'll be driving in from Vegas. Sooooo excited! I hope I get to meet you! Great job periscoping this weekend! 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl@ My appointment is Thursday 1/28 @12:45 pm. I'll be driving in from Vegas. Sooooo excited! I hope I get to meet you! Great job periscoping this weekend! 

@Suz585 that's the day before my birthday! just marked my calendar and put a reminder Smiley Wink I will try my best to drop by the salon. What services did you book? oh and thanks for kind words re: periscoping.

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Oh my gosh!! That is awesome that you are going to the salon! I'm so jealous, lol. Please let us know how it goes. I hope to go one day, but I keep spending all my money on Wen, lol. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Suz585 that's the day before my birthday! just marked my calendar and put a reminder Smiley Wink I will try my best to drop by the salon. What services did you book? oh and thanks for kind words re: periscoping.

@bruingirl I'm booked for highlights, glossing, ReMoist and a cut. Cheyenne book my appointment and said I should be done by 6. It would be great if you can make it by the salon, but completely understand if you can't. Any big plans for your Birthday? I firmly believe everyone deserves to have a day all about them! 😊

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Oh my gosh!! That is awesome that you are going to the salon! I'm so jealous, lol. Please let us know how it goes. I hope to go one day, but I keep spending all my money on Wen, lol. 

@Hilary77 Thanks! I'll do my best to relay how the appointment goes! 

**Suz**