WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else disappointed in today's TSV?

Nope I love this TSV I haven't bought a Wen TSV in about 2 years so this one was perfect timing to get core cc I was out of to try the new Light cc which I love and to get sc too. I've used the hairspray twice. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I am very happy with this TSV!  I don't need more SC but will use the other three products and the price is great just for those three.

@simollie I do like your idea of choosing from products, though!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

Hi all, I hope you all are having a great day. So for I have only made one purchase, the  three seasonals with the comb. I already bought the TSV and I like the spray. I’m not big on hairspray myself, my hair is very fine but this holds without making it feel like cotton candy, my hair stays put and the smell is terrific.

Remember the old days ladies when we used these products on our hair.

AQUA NET.jpg

You could stand in gale force winds without a hair out of place.

Dippity-do.jpg

The football team could have used this to replace their helmets, it’s so good.  

Respected Contributor

I'm not disappointed at all.  I got the TSV before it hit the air but I wanted to get Chaz credit so I waited until some other really good deals hit the air and ordered them then.  The reps were so funny because they were stumbling over the names in the TSV so I started chuckling and they started too so we were both cracking up.  I have Chaz's new Light Finishing Spray that I got from his own site and WOW does it do a great job and now we've learned we can use it when hair is soaking wet!  I tried that and it does work fabulously and the shine gets bumped up even more!  The other morning, I had to stand outside a building in the freezing cold for an hour waiting for them to open along with some other people and had my hood up.  Some of my hair was sticking out and this girl said, "I love you hair!"  I did not cleanse that morning but I'm a Wen girl, this August will be eight years exclusively.  I don't color and she loved my color too!  It's the wonderful results the Wen yields.  There are some times when I didn't buy because I was over stocked but now I'm replenishing (no pun intended) but I love watching Chaz.  With his new hair cut and all, he reminds me of James Franciscus.

Respected Contributor

LOL!!! I certainly do remember those products!  How about "Breck".  One time I was in a store and not feeling well when I was around ten or 11 years old from jumping around like a nut after eating junk and my mother said, go downstairs and get me a can of Breck and when I went there I told the man I need some breeeeeck and I almost got ill!!!! TRUE story!  He was like...oh no.  I'm dying laughing typing this because I never forgot it.  I was the type of kid that would not sit still, I always was jumping around or riding a bicycle until the cows came home or jumping on a pogo stick but not wise after eating a lot of junk like potato sticks.  HEY!  Remember that shampoo called "Twice as nice".  It was shampoo and conditioner together in one bottle and you had to shake it up.  I remember, "Halo" "Prell" Oh goodness all kinds of products!  None compare to Wen!  Thank you for the walk down memory lane!  Right now, I think I caught a cold from standing in the freezing cold for an hour the other morning.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm actually pretty excited for the finishing spray!  I'm growing out a pixie and my hair is just getting long enough to hold a loose curl -- I find some type of spray helps to assist in encouraging my wavy hair to curl so I'm looking forward to trying it.  And since my hair is getting longer, I'm using more CC, so this was good timing for me.

Also picked up the 319 mouse duo Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I am not dissapointed with this TSV, not a little bit! I got it earlier from InsideQ Magazine, and now trying to sit on my hands and not order it in another core version...... But will receive another shipment in May, changed it up to another core scent.

All four products are great - a huge 32 oz CC with styling creme, the new Rice formula in Light - love!, and the Queen of this TSV - the Hair Spray! Awesome. I mean - really great product!

Super Contributor

OMG my mother used Dippity-Do and I can still remember the smell of it Smiley Very Happy

I'm still waffling about buying the TSV with the new finishing spray. I have plenty of VTS, but the rave reviews are starting to get to me!

I've already put in two small orders both times Mr. Dean was on.

Honored Contributor

I'm not disappointed.  I've made my peace with the fact that just about every kit is going to have styling cream in it, but the value is still there for me even though I don't use as much SC as I get in all of these kits.

I wanted to try the Light CC and my stash of CC has gone way down since I have not purchased any WEN in over a year except for the December TSV set of 5 CCs in the original formulaes (no SC in that kit, yay!).

I use the VTS as hair spray, so I'm interested to see how this new spray works.

It's a good "try me" value in my book.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN