WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Another shoutout for Drythe and Happydaze

@@Drythe,  I'm hoping you're okay.  Getting a little concerned we haven't heard from you

@@happydaze how are you doing? Hope you're getting stronger everyday.

come on girls,  it's almost June.  I'm going to need someone around to keep me out of serious trouble. 😊

Valued Contributor

Re: Another shoutout for Drythe and Happydaze

@ANewHue Good call - Ladies . . . . @Drythe . . . . . @HappyDaze . . . . . We need support (enabling) for the upcoming month! Hope all is well with each of you! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

beaches ( @ANewHue) thanks so much for starting this thread. @HappyDaze and @Drythe both are such a part of this forum, and I was thinking about both of them today.

HD and Drythe, I hope you both are doing well. I'm sending you both positive healing energy. Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 @bebe777@ANewHueThank you ladies so much. I am getting a bit worried about @Drytheand hope she checks in soon! 

I am doing pretty well. I am lucky in that my hubby is taking good care of me and making sure I don't overdo it. He's the bestest! Heart

I am getting really frustrated with the ipad issues on QVC's site. It makes posting unbearable (i'm on my desk top computer right now- will have my laptop to use later tonight). Ugh, what did they do to screw it up so badly??

Anyway, you ladies know I am not good at enabling as I actually tend to talk myself (and maybe others) OUT of things, lol. I will leave the enabling to bebe, sonecheko, and a myriad of other hardcore WENners! Smiley Very Happy I mean, for real, I am talking myself out of a SHP gallon, how sane am I right now??

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze Buy, buy, buy! The SHP gallon is sitting in the QVC warehouse crying for you to order it! Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@Drythe I hope all is well with you and that you'll check in!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze I'm glad you are feeling better! You are super precious, and deserve to feel amazing. Sending you lots of healing and energy. And hey, maybe some good iPad mojo! OH, and definitely some SHP. Woman Wink

@Drythe I'm hoping all is well with you. Much love and healing to you! I hope you are surrounded by loving people and animals.

Honored Contributor

awwww @yisbuff2 what a sweet thing to say!! {{hugs}}

All the love and support from all you amazing ladies has been so incredibly touching to me. I hope you all know that! HeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze. Good to hear from,you and I, glad you're starting to feel better.  Kudos to your DH for taking care of our girl. Mi,know,what you mean about the IPAd issues because I"m experiencing the same thing.  Yesterday I couldn't even order but today luckily I was.

i have been thinking about dry the for a few days now but couldn't post, I sure hope she's okay and we hear from here real soon.  This,isn't like her.

Respected Contributor

Hi HappyDaze!  I'm glad to hear you're doing okay!  I usually use the computer and QVC's site gives me trouble sometimes as I navigate around.  I got an email from QVC confirming my phone number change.  I was baffled!  I phoned them immediately and they said the email went out in error and that it was happening to alot of people and that they're fixing the problem.  Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with Drythe but I'll keep asking God to help her.  HappyDaze, I know what you mean!  My husband had to keep emptying my drain and logging the amount.  I could not look at it.  I'm very squeamish when it comes to that.  After a few days they had me come in and they removed it.  I'm glad your husband is helping you too.  This was funny.....we have a cat and she's terrified of the vet but she must have her annual shots and check up.  Anway, when I came home from hospital, the cat would not come near me.  My husband had to feed her on the deck.  She refused to come in.  Luckily it was the middle of Oct. so it was not cold out.  After the drain was gone and I was able to do more she wasn't afraid of me anymore.  I must have smelled like that "medical" smell.  The poor cat was feral.  We took her in and found her teeth on one side were all rotten.  She'd been in a fight and had a raging infection on the base of her tail and on top of her paw.  She spent days in veterinarian hospital.  She came home all fixed up and was meowing up a storm!  She's very chatty.  She meows all the time, even at no one and at nothing.  She's all black.  Some person from another street was letting her cat breed unchecked and that's where she came from.  She was crying up at the house so, You know how it is, you feel sorry and bam, you're morally obligated.  I don't regret it though.  I'm so glad you're doing well.  Take care and give yourself plenty of time.  My love to you and Drythe. XXXXOOOO