WEN

Esteemed Contributor

An FAS story that bears repeating

Some of you are fairly new and many have been taking jabs at FAS.  I'll repost this story as a farewell to FAS.  Shortly after FAS arrived I was visiting someone in the hospital and it was very dry in the room so I kept spritzin g my FAS RTM.  When I got in the elevator there were about four or five other men and women already in it.  They all took turns sniffing the air and  taking guesses about what smelled so good.  I had forgotten all about it  and said "oh that's me, it's my WEN.  So for all those naysayers that do not enjoy the scent, I thought I'd share again.  

Valued Contributor

Re: An FAS story that bears repeating

I never got the chance to experience FAS, so I will have to live vicariously through your post and wonder what could have been.
Honored Contributor

beaches, thanks so much for that story. I'm really going to miss Fall Apple Spice. Wearing FAS reminds me of a brisk fall day when the leaves are turning and falling to the ground, It puts a smile on my face. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 I remember when we heard the new scent was going to be Apple I never would have thought that it would become one of my favorites.  I'm going to miss it too.  I stocked up on CC and oil but I'm down to one RTM.  You never know I may cave an order a few more before the sale is over.

Honored Contributor

beaches, I know what you mean. I have one FAS RTM and I've been thinking about getting another or maybe a FAS oil... I just don't know. 

I'll really miss FAS. I hope it comes back out of the wen Vault eventually, rested an re-energized. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy