WEN

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

There are already multiple posts on this topic across the forums.

Valued Contributor

Re: Alert!! WEN

[ Edited ]

Thanks, but no thanks. Most of us Wen users that actually like the product are not concerned.

Frequent Contributor

I just saw where the FDA just issued a safety alert on this product.

Esteemed Contributor

Yawn.  Anyone else.

Trusted Contributor

A tiny percentage of people have had an issue that might correlate with usage. I feel for those folks, but this is very tempest in a teapot. A nontroversy, if you will. Follow the science and you will see that the concerns are statiscally insignificant. They are VERY real for the people who have them, and if people use that to inform their choices, then that is fine. Nonetheless, many of us will continue to enjoy the transformative product that we all enjoy. 

Respected Contributor

The FDA should issue a warning against NOVASURE. This procedure has destroyed many women's lives. If you have heavy menstrual cycles...this is a procedure that many gyneocologists recommend. However, don't do it!  The FDA catorgorized this as a Class II Machines and therefore cannot be sued. Hopefully, a law firm will begin a class action.

Research this thoroughly. Although some women say this is the best thing since sliced bread, eventually they change their mind.

Shameful how the FDA is concerned about wee little 'ol Wen when there are bigger problems in the world.

Valued Contributor

This is a non-issue for me, and I'm more concerned that QVC might drop WEN because of this issue, which would mean I have to look for it elsewhere.  I have aging hair that was becoming straw-like & tangled if I just thought about it, & was horrible to try to deal with--until I started using WEN.  I admit I don't use it on my scalp very often, preferring it on the length of my hair to make it more manageable.  But I have never found anything else to address this issue, & don't want to be without it now!  But thank you for thinking of others & sharing the news.  I actually came to the forums to make sure nobody was saying QVC would possibly discontinue WEN, and that is how I found your OP.   And Chaz Dean seems like a genuinely nice person who would want to make this situation improve, so I hope he'll be given the chance to do so.

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Alert!! WEN

[ Edited ]

The FDA just issued a safety alert about the Chaz Dean conditioner. I know many like this brand  and it won't affect those who do. Just more information for an informed choice. 

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/28/fda-issues-safety-alert-for-hair-conditioner-after-record-numb...