WEN

Respected Contributor

Mine seems much better since I switched to Wen Kids...I like the strawberry/bananna the best, it gives me the least scalp issues of anything..I also think mine is partly hormones..

I do use Fig on my ends (but try to avoid my scalp with anything but Wen Kids)..

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Mine seems much better since I switched to Wen Kids...I like the strawberry/bananna the best, it gives me the least scalp issues of anything..I also think mine is partly hormones..

I do use Fig on my ends (but try to avoid my scalp with anything but Wen Kids)..

I used to have to do that but since I've started mixing ff or 319 with a lot of things to dilute the scents I don't have as much issues.  The kids formulas are also gluten free.  

Staples in my arsenal are FF, 319, 613, all the kids, bgt, mif, smc, clv and wvm.  

The ones I use most are the FF, 319, wvm and smc.  Admittedly most days it's any combination of 319 and FF followed by wvm or a mkx of the three.  I usually leave in wvm because I like to smell it full blast but that's just on my ends.  

Honored Contributor

Hi @Thia-Winter, it's good to see you around here. I hope you had a great spring season. Smiley Happy

You are so knowledgeable about hair care that I was hoping you would weigh in on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 thank you!  I have a lot going on at home right now.  Glad to help! 

Respected Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I used to have to do that but since I've started mixing ff or 319 with a lot of things to dilute the scents I don't have as much issues.  The kids formulas are also gluten free.  

Staples in my arsenal are FF, 319, 613, all the kids, bgt, mif, smc, clv and wvm.  

The ones I use most are the FF, 319, wvm and smc.  Admittedly most days it's any combination of 319 and FF followed by wvm or a mkx of the three.  I usually leave in wvm because I like to smell it full blast but that's just on my ends.  

@Thia-Winter  Oh thanks for sharing your great tips!...I may branch out down the road, and will keep the FF in mind...I am thankful for the Wen kids, as my scalp seems to like it much better, but once you have used the seasonals, it's hard to pass them by!!..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Thia Winter wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Thia-Winter  Oh thanks for sharing your great tips!...I may branch out down the road, and will keep the FF in mind...I am thankful for the Wen kids, as my scalp seems to like it much better, but once you have used the seasonals, it's hard to pass them by!!..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi you're very welcome!   I do love the kids formulas too.  And you're right those seasonals are hard to pass up. 

Honored Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:

@bebe777 thank you!  I have a lot going on at home right now.  Glad to help! 

@Thia-Winter, I hope that it's just hectic for you right now and not anything more than that. Best of luck with everything... and take some aromatherapy spa time to enjoy your Wen!!! @Brdwygurl shared the information about Chaz's spa bath formula in her Bath elixir video thread. Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 it's more than judt hectic.   I'm in the process of a divorce and it's just crazy right now but there's light at the end of the tunnel.   I will make up a bath elixir this weekend!  

Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter wrote:

@bebe777 it's more than judt hectic.   I'm in the process of a divorce and it's just crazy right now but there's light at the end of the tunnel.   I will make up a bath elixir this weekend!  

@Thia-Winter, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this, but I'm really glad to hear that you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Heart

I hope you were able to try the bath exliir this weekend. Heart

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

-- bebe HeartSmiley HappyHeart

P.S. I made the name change for you on the Notifications list. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

To the OP I just wanted to throw my two cents in. If you've loved TT for a longtime maybe try a different way to apply it. Put some in a bottle with a pointed tip, like the home coloring kits have...add a bit of TT oil and a little water...shake...add more water, and shake again. I kinda came up with this before the Wen Elixir(tm) because my hair is soooo thick I can't get it to my roots without a lot of fussing. So with it thinned out like this, you can get it on your scalp easier without a lot of scrubbing around(irritating the scalp) and it's easier to rinse out...plus you're getting the benefit of the oil to help control the problem. 

I get dandruff when the seasons change and this new way has helped a lot. Treats the problem and doesn't make it worse by being gloppy and hard to get off your scalp. Maybe worth a try...