WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A round of applause for Bebe!

Yep. Thank you @bebe777! Not only for all the info that can be super useful to all newer Wenners, and to those in doubt which scent to choose. Not only for on time alerts in special deals and supplying items regular prices for comparison.

But mostly for your kind and cheerfull responses to each and every one! Your presence gives a lot of HEART to this Board. Always!
Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate all your efforts @bebe777.

Thank youHeart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777

I appreciate all your efforts not only on the WEN forum but also with the updates about AL supplements in the wellness forum.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Thank you for all you do!  Hoping all is well with you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - Thank you for all the work you did for us. Your fingers were smokin' getting all that information up for us! You get a little reprieve before you get to start all over again, lol - Riley1

Valued Contributor

When I first started using WEN, I didn't use it correctly, buy the right formula. Bebe's posts helped me the newbie overcome the WEN learning curb. She is one of the main reasons I'm now a WEN girls. 

Super Contributor

A BIG THANK YOU from me also.  You are a very special lady and so appreciated by so many of us.  Thank you for all the do and all the time you take to make so many of us happy!  You are TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Mahalo (thank you) @bebe777 for everything!  And lets not forget @nikki48,

you did a great job too!!!!  Heart  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@segrl21 wrote:

When I first started using WEN, I didn't use it correctly, buy the right formula. Bebe's posts helped me the newbie overcome the WEN learning curb. She is one of the main reasons I'm now a WEN girls. 

@segrl21! Your post alone should keep @bebe777 typing that info non-stop around Chaz visits!

You know, before the first TSV show at Midnight on Friday, Bebe was coming home and stuck in traffic, still got here 15 minutes before Midnight presentation, and started typing away! 

On that crazy, speedy chat during the show too, while distributing whatever notifications she had time to type up.

She stayed up till 5 am that night - I mean in the Morning! Typing up those notifications, alerts and whatever other staff she is normally doing around the visit time.

Your post @segrl21 is a real reward! Well, I think. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

Mahalo (thank you) @bebe777 for everything!  And lets not forget @nikki48,

you did a great job too!!!!  Heart  

Oh yeah!  @nikki48 volunteered a LOT this visit and prior to it!  I noticed!

Thank you @nikki48!!! It was fun, and you were the "glue" binding the boardees together so well this visit.