WEN

Trusted Contributor

A round of applause for Bebe!

Thank you @bebe777 for all that you do here on the boards! You work very fast to ensure we are well informed with clear and precise information. Then you continue to do this while dealing with issues in your life. 

All of your hard work is appreciated! Heart

PS. I hope you are soaking your hands after that typing workout yesterday! 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Re: A round of applause for Bebe!

I second that.  Thanks for the alerts on the special offers, not to mention your writings about the various types of CCs.  I re-read that before I decided what to buy.

Super Contributor

Agreed!  Thank you so much Bebe for all you do.  You take so much time out of your busy life to help us.  I truly appreciate it very much.  If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have had the heads up on those OTO deals as I had a busy day myself and couldn't watch!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

Trusted Contributor

You sure do put alot of work into helping us and I thank you!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

How do I add a hundred hearts?  Thank you @bebe777 for all you do.  We really appreciate YOU!

Honored Contributor

Yes, thanks for all you do

Too bad QVC can't step up, I tried to order on the phone with the QVC app, couldn't make it happen.    This is common.   

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 I wish you worked for QVC, maybe things would get done in a way that makes more sense! Thank you my dear Bebe for all your efforts! New WEN users everywhere would be lost without you ....and I might not know about half the things going on!Heart

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Bebe!

Valued Contributor

Thank you dear bebe777. You were certainly working overtime during Chaz's visit but yet you took the time to answer my questions and you have welcomed me warmly to the WEN group, you're a gem. Heart

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

One more heartfelt thank you @bebe777, from me❤️.