WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: 613 & 319 body cleanser- menthol?

Not having a menthol problem that I am aware of.....I am curious as to what the concern here is? 

Going to try the 319 body cream and the new body cleanser in the same fragrance free.  Will add my Wen oils for fragrance which should make it unique. 

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze The 613 and 319 body cleansers are up on QVC's site now and it shows menthol in the ingredient list still.

@HSB1204 well what a bummer. I had whittled down my body cleansers to just my Lalicious and beekman soaps (mainly for hubby) but was going to try the 319. Oh well. Smiley Sad

@HappyDaze Yeah, that's just weird. I have no interest in trying it either if there's menthol in it.

@HSB1204 yeah, especially since Chaz didn't think it did? Still hoping maybe it is just a label error but if we aren't getting any info from Dooters, perhaps it IS suppose to be in there. Just surprising being that the other body cleansers don't contain it.

Esteemed Contributor

If it has menthol, my list just got shorter - bummer!

Valued Contributor

Its an odd choice considering all of the other good ingredients listed. I'm hooked on Beekman products and they work great for my skin type. Still would be interested in trying a WEN cleanser but the menthol makes me hesitant. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze The 613 and 319 body cleansers are up on QVC's site now and it shows menthol in the ingredient list still.

@HSB1204 well what a bummer. I had whittled down my body cleansers to just my Lalicious and beekman soaps (mainly for hubby) but was going to try the 319. Oh well. Smiley Sad

@HappyDaze Yeah, that's just weird. I have no interest in trying it either if there's menthol in it.

@HSB1204 yeah, especially since Chaz didn't think it did? Still hoping maybe it is just a label error but if we aren't getting any info from Dooters, perhaps it IS suppose to be in there. Just surprising being that the other body cleansers don't contain it.

@HappyDaze Yeah, some clarification would be nice. It shouldn't be that hard to put the correct ingredients list together.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered and figured "what the hell?" I have been waiting so long for it I will try it out. I am hoping if its in there it is less than in the CC and therefore not harsh to us sensitive females.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I orderd the 613 BC. I've been using the 613 CC as my facial and body cleanser for years and love it, so I'll be curious to see if I get even better results with a "real" BC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I ordered and figured "what the hell?" I have been waiting so long for it I will try it out. I am hoping if its in there it is less than in the CC and therefore not harsh to us sensitive females.

@nikki48 I got 1 of each thinking the same thing.  😛 why not? LOL The 20% discount on the A/D was good to pass up !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok girls!! Chaz said it is in there but its pretty low (#58 out of 80 in the deck) and Cooper verified no "female issues", lol. Grab it while you can girls!

@HappyDaze @HSB1204 @segrl21 @jaxs mom @Diva1Donna  @riley1

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval