WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: 6-13 or 3-19 body treatments - comments?

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

Hey @GingerPeach ,

I am the Empress of all things 613!  Just ask me!  tee hee.

It is a very emollient, decadent cream.  I could bathe in a vat of it!  Love, love, love the 613 scent.  I don't know about the fragrance free.

As mentioned by others, there is / was a really good deal on it when Chaz was in town - may still be there.

If you dip in, let us know how you like it.

@Drythe, lol, we just should have asked you right away because you're the Queen of all things 613!! Smiley Happy

That great deal is for the WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Auto-Delivery  Is still there (feature priced at $79.92), but for some reason it's not included in the QVC Wen product listings. lol, maybe they're hoping that people won't purchase it because it is such a great deal!!! At any rate, it probably means that it will be available for us for a longer time. Smiley Happy

This is a great value if if you use the 613 CC and the NBT because just these two products would cost $120 if you purchased each of them separately -- so that's a $40 cost savings right there. Smiley Happy

Below are the QVC individual prices for each of these three products: 

* 32oz. 613 Cleansing Conditioner -- $61

* 8oz. 613  Nourishing Body Treatment -- $59 

* 4oz. 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $26

FYI, during his visit, Chaz and/or the hosts mentioned that some of these newly offered 613 deals are going away at the end of November, so you may want to make your purchasing decisions soon. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

New
QVC Price: $88.00   Featured Price: $79.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777  No way!  Where did you find this?  That could be the perfect gift.  My mother likes 613.  I do not.  So I keep the body treatment and she gets the other two hair items for her birthday plus some other stuff.   I love this girl!   

I think I'm going to wait until 12/5 rolls around to see what, if any, OTOs there are and then go from there since both my family birthdays aren't until late Dec.

I Heart @bebe777  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 Bruingirl started a thread on this with the order number. Gotta have that to find it. Like bebe said it doesn't show up on the Wen products listings.

I jumped on it right away. If you add up ALL the saving you are getting these 3 products for half price & it's really hard to get a deal on the NBT & you can get AD Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn  I probably skipped right by it because I don't do 613 personally.  Either that or I was busy practicing my slingshot sniper skills for when they try and take my FAS off the shelves.  Many thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 Bruingirl started a thread on this with the order number. Gotta have that to find it. Like bebe said it doesn't show up on the Wen products listings.

I jumped on it right away. If you add up ALL the saving you are getting these 3 products for half price & it's really hard to get a deal on the NBT & you can get AD Smiley Very Happy

Right on @FleaMktQn!

@Laura14, deals like this one do not come around all that often, especially when we are talking about 613 Body Nurishing Creme.

It is quite expensive by itself and rarely packaged in kits on QVC.

The only other time I was able to get it in a kit, was when it was paired up with 613 EDT, which I don't need, but got the kit for NBT alone.

So, this current kit with 613 products is not guaranteed to last long, and maybe not long enough for you to see what other deals will become available in December. Even if it is well hidden on Wen page - it will be gone! Besides, it is on A/D also, which is a selling point for many, since they can get another shipment and up the number of orders too.

This last November visit there were quite a few very well priced 613 kits, and Chaz also heavily promoted the use of 613 CC mixed half and half with other WEN CCs.

I personally, picked up on his suggestions and stepping up my 613 CC use in the mix, I am sure many others did hear Chaz and are doing the same.

The 613 NBT is one of the most revered and desired products in WEN, so if you say your mother loves 613 CC, and you want to try 613 NBT - this kit is it! Or else it will be gone!

Stop mourning your beloved FAS, burn that FAS totem man in the oven you've so conveniently placed him already, and like @FleaMktQn suggested - Be Happy and Buy Some WEN!

I mean get on with this Board for the best WEN deals available at the time in order to find another Favorite WEN for your lovely Italian Curls, Bella! Cio! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 You're welcome. Not tryin to be bossy but you should buy the kit Heart

It's a 32 oz CC & a full sz RTM your Mom won't know you didn't spend $80 bucks on her gifts Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah, @Laura14! The full size 613 CC alone is so expensive, that I can't afford it by itself! In another words - this Kit is super, all three products in it are the bomb, and full size, very expensive by themselves. Plus, it's an A/D.

What else to ask? Also not trying to be bossy either, but just sayin' - get it Girl!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  I think We've done the best sales job we can do Heart Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn @sonechko  Sorry, Boss Satan beckoned for a bit.  Thank you both so much!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is what I wrote on the other thread:

"love,love the NBT!!!!!! it is by far the best out on the market, I have very dry skin thanks to a not active Thyroid and this is the only creme/lotion that helps at all!

I am currently on  my 9th jar!!!! and I have a small tube in my handbag at all time and also one at my bedside.!  {got the tubes at the salon last month}

Chaz has not only saved my hair with his line but also my skin!!!!!!!!!! 

I have switched from the 613 to the 319 version so I can still wear my other scents & not have an over powered scent on myself. 

Everyone needs to try this amazing creme!"

I also use it on my decollete & have seen an improvement to the skin from all the sun damage I have. the bumps are gone, skin evener & smooth! 

#IamTeamWen