WEN

Honored Contributor

6-13 or 3-19 body treatments - comments?

If you've used the 6-13 or 3-19 body treatments, what did you think?

I'm interested because of the comments Chaz made about his friend whose decollete improved after use.  Thanks very much.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6-13 or 3-19 body treatments - comments?

They are like high-end body cremes. Quite expensive, but rather effective.

I only used the 613 so far. Well, my skin seems to love this potion! It's not greasy, absorbs very well, and the effect on skin seems to last. With continues use, skin improves visibly and how it feels.

The 613 has vitamin K and arnica, and lots of other goodies. The Vit. K is used by the cosmetic surgeons in pre-op skin preparation for a few days before surgeries - it strengthens the skin and makes it heal faster. I don't remember what i've read on arnica, but it also does something good for the skin.

Esteemed Contributor

Also, you may read some of the "Re: WEN - new 613 Hair & Body kit - A277430" thread. There is a lot of info on 613. The 319 is pretty much the same, minus fragrance. You can start reading this thread from the end up, because some Wenners just received a shipment and giving reviews on their first impressions of 613.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Also, you may read some of the "Re: WEN - new 613 Hair & Body kit - A277430" thread. There is a lot of info on 613. The 319 is pretty much the same, minus fragrance. You can start reading this thread from the end up, because some Wenners just received a shipment and giving reviews on their first impressions of 613.

Thanks, @sonechko.  I did read some of that thread and most comments seemed to be on the hair product.  I admit I didn't read all of it.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I do not remember all of the thread content, just now read the end - they got their packages and discuss the NBT. It is a new product to many, when 613 CC is not.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

If you've used the 6-13 or 3-19 body treatments, what did you think?

I'm interested because of the comments Chaz made about his friend whose decollete improved after use.  Thanks very much.

@GingerPeach, that friend of Chaz's is Cooper who is the Director of Operations for Wen. She has amazing hair... and a wenderful horsie named wendooters who loves candy canes and gives us advance info on upcoming Wen specials using his iPad... when his owner isn't around. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - wendooters November Chat 2015 -- The Insider (how to join InsideQ magazine) --Wen Abbreviations Glossary -

Trusted Contributor

Homegirl, I love the 613 body treatment, it's decadent.  I mostly use it on my legs after shaving and as a hand moisturizer, but after hearing about that decolletage comment I just might start trying it in more places!  I wasn't a fan of the 319 and the only reason was I didn't care for the scent.  It's fragrance-free but not completely scent-free from the natural ingredients in it.  For some reason after a while the 319 would develop a latex-like, balloon scent on my skin.  But the 613 scent is wonderful.  It's good stuff!

Honored Contributor

Hey @GingerPeach ,

I am the Empress of all things 613!  Just ask me!  tee hee.

It is a very emollient, decadent cream.  I could bathe in a vat of it!  Love, love, love the 613 scent.  I don't know about the fragrance free.

As mentioned by others, there is / was a really good deal on it when Chaz was in town - may still be there.

If you dip in, let us know how you like it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe, how often do you use 613 NBT? Do you use it exclusively?

I have three jars waiting to be opened! But I won't till I go through other body cremes I have - I want to stick with 613 for awhile and see where it's going to take me.

Honored Contributor

I am so grateful for this thread.  I have been wanting to try it forever. I actually ordered it last year and it took so long to ship that I ended up cancelling it after I got some unexpected medical bills.  I'm hoping to finally take the plunge and try it sometime soon.  I hear nothing but good things about it.