WEN

Frequent Contributor

319 RTM - awesome as a finishing spray!!!

Sprayed my dry hair with 319 RTM  and wow-wee....Love it!

Something about this RTM is different in a super good way.  Left my hair with more body and shine than other RTMs.  

Actually, RTMs frizz my dry hair.  But not the 319.  

I have the new Texturizing Mist and sprayed a bit of that after the 319 and I can't stop touching my hair today.  It added body to my thick, semi wavy hair.  It just feels good.

I usually spray the RTMs on my face and hair when I go to bed.  Sometimes  my pillows and sheets, too.

PS - today I finished my Spring Lilac oil and RTM.  BUT, my EDP beautiful bottle will keep me in heaven for a long time to come..........

Respected Contributor

Re: 319 RTM - awesome as a finishing spray!!!

@LucysMommy  Yay!  I have that!  just haven't tried it yet.  Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Hi @LucysMommy, it's good to see you around here again. Smiley Happy

That's great that you're getting such great results with the Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) and the Texturizing Treatment Spray (TTS).

Thanks so much for sharing the results you had with the 319 RTM. -- @HSB1204 has been after me to try the 319 CC that I purchased in the March TSV, and now you're making me more curious with your 319 RTM results. lol, it sounds as though 319 is calling my name. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I love the 319 RTM. I don't actually use it on my hair, but on my face. Best toner I've found in a long time. No scent really of course, but it's really moisturizing. I'm hoping CD brings a supersize of it.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @LucysMommy, it's good to see you around here again. Smiley Happy

That's great that you're getting such great results with the Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) and the Texturizing Treatment Spray (TTS).

Thanks so much for sharing the results you had with the 319 RTM. -- @HSB1204 has been after me to try the 319 CC that I purchased in the March TSV, and now you're making me more curious with your 319 RTM results. lol, it sounds as though 319 is calling my name. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes @bebe777, open up that 319 and start using it! Cat Tongue

I've only used the 319 RTM a few times. It seems different somehow or maybe it's just how it sprays out of the bottle but it seems like a very fine mist that I almost can't even feel on my hair.

Frequent Contributor

Hi bebe777!

I've been down and out for quite some time, so I pop on here when I have the energy.

You will LÔVE the 319!

Esteemed Contributor

@LucysMommy  good to see you, geez I hope you're okay.  Thanks for the review I'm always spriting an RTM all day everyday but I have yet to try the 319 on my hair although I did spritz it on my face. Must ordered the texturing spray and I'm so excited to try it.  Be well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LucysMommy wrote:

Hi bebe777!

I've been down and out for quite some time, so I pop on here when I have the energy.

You will LÔVE the 319!

@LucysMommy, lol, thanks for the added encouragement to open up my 319 products. Between your and @HSB1204's encouragement, I'll definitively be doing that soon. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that there's too much on your plate these days. I hope things get easier for you. -- I hope the Wen forum puts a smile on your face. Smiley Happy

Best of luck with everything... and take some aromatherapy spa time to enjoy your Wen!!! Brdwygurl shared the information about Chaz's spa bath formula in her Bath elixir video thread. Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LucysMommy I keep hearing that 613 is a great finishing spray. Will have to try it. Smiley Happy