WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2016 Fall seasonal- any ideas yet??

Apples do not blossom in the FALL @HappyDaze

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

Any ideas about the picture? It's says fall of 2015, but he didn't do a new seasonal in 2015. This may be a hint for fall 2016...??

Should I again ask our botanics and post this picture on the "Gardening" forum?

I know, right?? This picture is driving me crazy! I can't figure out what he is taking a picture of, or what the flowers are in the picture. I can't wait to see what the fall seasonal is, so I can figure it out. Or maybe, this picture has nothing to do with the fall seasonal at all. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

I did. I asked Gardening Ladies. I do think, this picture MAY have something to do with it, @Hilary77

Esteemed Contributor

@Hilary77! This picture drove me crazy too, even months ago, when we discussed it first.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Apples do not blossom in the FALL @HappyDaze

Actually @sonechko technically depending on where you live and the type, yes they actually can. They have been known to blossom in Michigan every few years (4-5) and in New Mexico. Those places I know for sure since I have family there. Probably other places as well. See, ya learn something ever day! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I did. I asked Gardening Ladies. I do think, this picture MAY have something to do with it, @Hilary77

What did the Gardening Ladies say it was??

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

No, @HappyDaze. I did not learn this as "new", and I do understand, apple trees MAY blossom in autumn somewhere, sometimes.

WEN CC name normaly carries GENERAL SENSE and SPIRIT of a season in it's name, "Apple Blossoms" just are not associated with Fall Season. For most. This is what I meant.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

No, @HappyDaze. I did not learn this as "new", and I do understand, apple trees MAY blossom in autumn somewhere, sometimes.

WEN CC name normaly carries GENERAL SENSE and SPIRIT of a season in it's name, "Apple Blossoms" just are not associated with Fall Season. For most. This is what I meant.

well, you actually said definitively to me that no apple trees dont bloom in Fall in your post below so that is why I stated you just learned something. Not sure why you are getting so defensive. It is just apple blossoms. And Wen. Nothing to get all worked up about.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

well, you actually said definitively to me that no apple trees dont bloom in Fall in your post below so that is why I stated you just learned something. Not sure why you are getting so defensive. It is just apple blossoms. And Wen. Nothing to get all worked up about.

@HappyDaze 💕💗💕💗

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

I am so stocked up from buying all the 3-pack 16oz. Seasonals since last fall that I MUST begin working my stash.  My husband has already looked at my WEN closet and asked what he can sell. I simply replied, "touch it and die, honey."

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.