WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: 2016 Fall seasonal- any ideas yet??

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FleaMktQn hey that sounds reasonable! 

Cranberry orange spice ?? Ahhhh!

@bebe777 do we know  for sure it had repeats from just seasonal or could they be from regular core scents too?

@HappyDaze I remember it was @Suz585 that gave the hint that it was 3 words that had all been in previous formulas. Chaz used it on her when she visited the salon & she was sworn to secrecy, seems like she said previous seasonals but I'm not sure on that Smiley Frustrated

Suz can you give us any more hints yet ????

@FleaMktQn What a good memory you have! When I was at the salon, the bottles he used on me were hand written / made labels. So nothing permanent, my point being, the name could have changed since then. 

I don't want to say anything before Dooters or Chaz does. It just wouldn't be right. 

i will say the name he used with me was 3 words (not including the word Fall). Three words which have been previously used in other seasonals. Again, it may have changed since January. 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

interesting thread........my lips are sealed so I can't guess Smiley Wink but I will say it' smells wonderful and I think lots of wenners will LOVE it!!! Hopefully Chaz or Dooters will drop some hints at some point during the couple of months Smiley Happy 

@bruingirl I agree with you, I think a lot of Wenners will be happy! I'm excited to use it again! The scent will bring back my great memories of meeting you and Chaz! It was an awesome day! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh yes @FleaMktQn lol I remember her saying that it contained 3 previously used words and I jokingly said "let me guess, one of the three words is 'Fall'"? :

So yes maybe we can at least get a hint as to if the 3 words all came from previous seasonal  or other?

@HappyDaze What a good memory you have! One of words is not Fall. If we counted Fall, then it would be 4 letters we would be guessing, knowing the first is Fall. Lol The three words have been used in other seasonals. BUT Chaz may have changed the name from when I was at the salon. My lips are sealed until Chaz or Dooters says something. I can't betray their trust! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Honey Apple Pear.......I hope it's not anything citrus though...

agreed @quadmimi no more citrus!!!

Respected Contributor

Do y'all remember this pic? image.jpg

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Any ideas about the picture? It's says fall of 2015, but he didn't do a new seasonal in 2015. This may be a hint for fall 2016...??

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

So "Fall" does not count....

There is no such thing as "apple blossom" either, apples are eaten in the Fall not blossoming. We already have "Pear",  I doubt Chaz'd go for another one right now...

I am almost positive -- "Honey" will be in it. What else can be for Fall? Turkey??? Naaaahh, because we did not have a Turkey CC.  Yet. Woman LOL

What else?

@bebe777!!! Give us a LIST of all the CCs in one place. ASAP. Pleeeeezzze! So we can start eliminating and choosing words from the existing ones.

I just "know" (or only want) - there is HONEY in it!

Contributor

So it will not be: Fall No Menthol Added Smiley Sad 

Esteemed Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

Any ideas about the picture? It's says fall of 2015, but he didn't do a new seasonal in 2015. This may be a hint for fall 2016...??

Should I again ask our botanics and post this picture on the "Gardening" forum?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

So "Fall" does not count....

There is no such thing as "apple blossom" either, apples are eaten in the Fall not blossoming. We already have "Pear",  I doubt Chaz'd go for another one right now...

I am almost positive -- "Honey" will be in it. What else can be for Fall? Turkey??? Naaaahh, because we did not have a Turkey CC.  Yet. Woman LOL

What else?

@bebe777!!! Give us a LIST of all the CCs in one place. ASAP. Pleeeeezzze! So we can start eliminating and choosing words from the existing ones.

I just "know" (or only want) - there is HONEY in it!

@sonechko apple trees do have blossoms so yes, there IS such a thing as apple blossoms.