WEN

Super Contributor

Re: 2016 Fall seasonal- any ideas yet??

@ANewHue wrote:

Just wanted to say hi @Denise from Canada, haven't seen you here in such a long time.  Hope all is well with you up North and you're still getting your wen. Great "seeing" you back. 😊

Greetings from Canada @ANewHue!  I do check in on what's going on in the forum once in a blue moon, need to see what's new in the world of wen and this is the best place for the info 😃   Yes I am still getting my wen via QVC or chazdean.com, my eldest sister and her hubby ( from the US)  are now permanant residence down in Portland OR.  So I get her to ship up what I order.   I am so excited about some new fall and winter wen, can't wait and see what Chaz has created!  Hope things are well for you 😊

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

By the way ladies, I think it was @FleaMktQn that had the closest guess if it is truly Fall Vanilla Pumpkin- she had posted Fall Vanilla White pumpkin. So I don't believe it was my guess so Dooters must have been referring to this thread and not necessarily my guess. At least in a brief scan of the older posts I don't remember seeing a post where I said Fall vanilla pumpkin unless I missed it.

Sorry my bad, I thought you had guessed the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, but you are right, you had been discussing the whole white pumpkin thing with @FleaMktQn , she had come up with that guess.    I still think that our horse friend is giving us a hint that the new fall scent is something you guessed.  So I am going to through my backing for the Cranberry Orange Spice.     I would not mind the Honey Apple Blossom, but do apple trees blossom in fall, not sure, they don't here in Canada so I am not sure that a Apple Blossom is a fall thing or not?

@Denise from Canada no worries, just wanted to make sure Fleamktqn gets the credit she deserves if her guess was the correct one! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi @bruingirl and @HappyDaze!   So I checked back on WD FB, and some one had asked 

" does this mean that what the poster " Happy Daze" has suggested on the forum might be the new scent"  

And the talented horse answered back " Ding Ding Ding, I'm gonna get in a lot of trouble but won't be the first time"

So I think @HappyDaze, you my dear have guessed the correct new fall scent, but which one? 😀

Trusted Contributor

I confess that I didn't read ALL 18 pages, so now we need a list of @HappyDaze guesses

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Denise from Canada thanks for sharing that info! Wow, I don't even remember all my guesses. @Jeannie29 this is one of many reasons we need our @bebe777 as she is good at compiling all the info, lol!

The two I remember off the top of my head are Fall cranberry orange spice and Fall honey apple blossom.

By the way, my hubby says his vote is for "Fall honey glazed ham".  Smiley With Big Eyes Smiley Face, Emoticon

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I learned from a friend who learned via QVC's CS that it is Fall Vanilla Pumpkin. 

Thanks for posting this @Jen44.  Although, I am still not sure that I would like this scent.  I have no desire to use anything with pumpkin in it.  At least it doesn't sound like it would be a spicy product.   

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Denise from Canada thanks for sharing that info! Wow, I don't even remember all my guesses. @Jeannie29 this is one of many reasons we need our @bebe777 as she is good at compiling all the info, lol!

The two I remember off the top of my head are Fall cranberry orange spice and Fall honey apple blossom.

By the way, my hubby says his vote is for "Fall honey glazed ham".  Smiley With Big Eyes Smiley Face, Emoticon

Morning @HappyDaze, so I went through the thread again, those are your only two actual guesses.    Now, I did notice in one post in this thread, Dooters had posted on FB that between the ladies on the forum the new scent had been guessed but not in one guess.

You guessed the Fall Cranberyy Orange Spice in one shot, but the Fall Honey Apple Blossom idea had been floating around in bits, then you put the whole name together as a guess.   So I am now wondering if it is indeed the Fall Honey Apple Blossom?

And if it is, one needs to consider if we are getting a " floral" blossom or a " dessert" blossom!   Considering it is very rare for apple trees to bloom in fall in the US, I am not sure Chaz would go for the floral type Apple blossom, that really seems like a spring type scent.   There is a dessert Apple Blossom, baked apple, some spice, pie crust type of deal.  Maybe he is trying a redo on the apple comfort scent, since the FAS maple scent was not a fav of everyone.  Another poster also mentioned in this thread that a hint on the scent had been given, someone said begins with a V.  V for vanilla, and if its a dessert type Apple Blossom, you would smell vanilla.

It will be interesting to see, and see if Dooters says anything else.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@untitled wrote:

yes you have indeed made the four honey complex quite famous.

😀

yeah, a tad bit overbearing, aren't I. Smiley Looks Tired  Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze not at all! You lead me to SHP, for which I will be eternally grateful! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

If there was a Fall Apple Blossom scent I would LOVE it. I'm a huge vanilla fan, but I do not like the smell of pumpkin in personal care products, so that would be a pass for me. I love actual pumpkin as a food though. A vanilla apple would rock my world, but that seems like it is off the table. Or even just a warm, rich vanilla. I'm a HUGE vanilla fan.

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Morning @HappyDaze, so I went through the thread again, those are your only two actual guesses.    Now, I did notice in one post in this thread, Dooters had posted on FB that between the ladies on the forum the new scent had been guessed but not in one guess.

You guessed the Fall Cranberyy Orange Spice in one shot, but the Fall Honey Apple Blossom idea had been floating around in bits, then you put the whole name together as a guess.   So I am now wondering if it is indeed the Fall Honey Apple Blossom?

And if it is, one needs to consider if we are getting a " floral" blossom or a " dessert" blossom!   Considering it is very rare for apple trees to bloom in fall in the US, I am not sure Chaz would go for the floral type Apple blossom, that really seems like a spring type scent.   There is a dessert Apple Blossom, baked apple, some spice, pie crust type of deal.  Maybe he is trying a redo on the apple comfort scent, since the FAS maple scent was not a fav of everyone.  Another poster also mentioned in this thread that a hint on the scent had been given, someone said begins with a V.  V for vanilla, and if its a dessert type Apple Blossom, you would smell vanilla.

It will be interesting to see, and see if Dooters says anything else.

I have an apple tree and I don't remember the flowers having a scent. Unlike orange blossoms which a lovely. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval