WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: 2016 Fall seasonal- any ideas yet??

[ Edited ]

@Kelseyrr wrote:
Vanilla Cranberry Pear? I feel like it seems strange but could be really good if done right. So excited to find out what it is!!! <3

Hi @Kelseyrr, it's good to see you around here again. Smiley Happy

I really liked the Winter Cranberry Mint, and I think a cranberry and pear mix actually sounds delicious. Smiley Happy

The key is getting the vanilla done right, because most of the time I don't like the way that various brands create scents that have vanilla in them. That said, I've always really liked Chaz's scents that have vanilla in them such as 613 and Wen Men. -- The Winter Vanilla Mint scent is fine... I'm just not a fan of cleansing my hair with an Andes Mint scent. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Hello @bebe777 😊
I agree, the way the Vanilla is done would be the key! I'm sure if anyone can make it amazing it's Chaz! Also, I like WVM but every time I use it I start craving peppermint pattys haha. When he says its mouth watering he means it! 😋
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you don't mind HappyDaze, I posted an idea for a new fall seasonal formula on another thread and I'd like to add it to yours too. Smiley Happy

My guess at the moment is just a stab in the dark....

Fall Honey Vanilla Pear 

Valued Contributor

Fall Honey Vanilla Pumpkin.

Or Honey Vanilla Apple.

Super Contributor

I am patiently waiting to see what the new fall scent will be, I say patiently but really I want to know like now! Lol   I love the fall scents, my favorite wen time of the year Smiley Happy  I have looked over all the guesses so far, will be interesting to see if we get anymore hints, like maybe from a certain very smart and talented Horse.  Come on Dooters toss us a little hint?

Super Contributor

Well, the famous horse broke some silence Smiley Happy  the only clue given " Happy Daze are here again" ??    So from that I am thinking our very own HappyDaze has guessed the right combo somewhere in this thread?   Now have to go through and see what she guessed or said.  Happy hunting. Lol

Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.  I used one of my Peony's this morning.  I cleansed my body with it too!  I don't even need perfume the scent is really there!  It's so amazing but then again so is all Wen!  Hey guys....check out Chaz's site under the drop down essentials....

Respected Contributor

Hi There, Bebe!  We were all looking for you.  How are you?  I'm glad to see you're posting.  We were gonna send out a posse looking for you!Smiley Happy  XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

Me too!  Every time I use the WVM I want to have a chocolate chip mint ice cream cone!  I love all the seasonals and whatever Chaz makes this Fall I just bet it'll be a hit.

Super Contributor

So, I went through the thread, looked at the hints Dooters gave so far, I found three guesses from Happy Daze that could be our next seasonal?   So she had mentioned a Cranberry Orange Spice, Honey Apple Blossom and a Vanilla White Pumpkin.   So maybe one of these???