Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to the new Travel forum

@Eva-QVC 

This Travel Forum is wonderful news!  YAY!

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Valued Contributor

@Alter Ego 

Thank you so very much for the little ole Shout Out!  

I cannot believe my eyes!  WE HAVE OUR TRAVEL FORUM!    YAY!  

This is all just wonderful and fun.  

World Traveler has not yet checked in, she is in for a  TREAT.    

DH is excited about this good news and will post his Washington,DC travel notes soon.    

Keep Calm and Travel On,  

CAT

Esteemed Contributor

I travel from my backyard to my front yard , does that count????

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe 

ANY TRAVEL COUNTS AROUND HERE !   

Back yard to Front Yard can be quite the adventure!  

I have a Fairy Garden in my back yard and a Hummingbird Feeder near the front walk! 

Arm Chair Travel even counts,  I like the PBS TV/Radio   Travel Shows myself. 

Please do tell us all about your adventures, real and dreams. 

Keep Calm and Travel On,

CAT   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hip, hip, hooray!!!!!!! Thank you, @Eva-QVC so much for giving us the good news. I am out of town and just now saw this. @Eva-QVC and/or @Beth-QVC (whoever is working these next few days), I want to have time to go back into the Travel Chat and copy some of the great tips from posters for possible future use. Although it is not open for commenting, will the thread itself still remain so any of us can go back and read some of the great things our posters put there? If not, can you please at least leave it up until March 15? That should give me plenty of time. Or better yet, as was suggested by @dooBdoo, could your team transfer it over to the new forum? I'd probably break down and bake some goodies for you, if you can do that. Pretty please? Heart

@gacat123 You have been such a great supporter of this forum, and I want to think you AGAIN for all you do!

@Alter Ego Now you can have a thread for each of your trips!!!!! You have to keep planning those trips and writing each day, with photos, about what you are doing.

@JudyL The forum is a good reason for you to reconsider dropping England/Scotland/Wales in the Fall! ha!

To all of you who have had a hand in keeping the forum fever alive, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is such great news. I hope you all jump in with your individual interests in this new forum and ask questions and respond to questions.

@BalletBabe Yes, indeed, traveling from the backyard to the front yard is still considered traveling! LOL!!!

@dooBdoo Thanks for the notification! Heart

Bless all of you. I can't wait to read lots of new threads about places I never thought about going to see, whether it is across the world, across the United States, or across the road!

Talk with you all later when I get back home. This news has MADE MY DAY!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you! Although I haven't traveled a great deal, I still enjoy reading about other people's experiences. Plus I can chime in if I have something of value to offer.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for adding this.  We can talk about our travels. answer questions, share our experiences and find out about great opportunities in travel locations.  

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC  Thank you so much!   Wahooo!!!  YEA!!  This is great!

@World Traveler

Can you believe it?  It's finally here!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I feel like we all just gave birth!! But instead, it took longer than 9 months. ha! I checked again, and we all made a strong push for this on May 1, 2016. But it was the consistent posting by you and so many others that really made it happen. Persistence pays off!

Now, we just have to ensure that we continue posting so QVC will know that it was the right decision for them to invest their time and effort in giving us this forum.

And also, hopefully we will all handle ourselves well on this forum and not be closed down for inappropriate behavior. As long as we follow the policies and procedures, we will be a great forum for others to visit.

I am just so pleased to see posters whose names I have never seen before! They may have been reading the Travel Chat thread, but I don't recall seeing their names. I believe what we all thought was true.....if you have a forum, you are more likely to have people post their individual thoughts and concerns, rather than having to weed thru a very long thread.

I do hope QVC will let the prior thread move over here. It would be a shame if all the posts you made about Ireland, and all the posts that @Alter Ego made about Australia, went to waste. If someone wants to know about those places, are thinking of going, what better than to read what you and everyone else posted on a daily basis, along with photos?

Hopefully, within the next few days I will be able to at least put down the dates of those specific places and posts, then if someone is interested, all we have to say is go to the Travel Chat thread on the Travel Forum, look around such-and-such a date, and you will read about someone's experiences at the place you are interested in seeing.

Honored Contributor

Hello to everyone!

I've been watching for this forum to show up.

Can't wait to follow everyone's adventures.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras