Valued Contributor

Re: what size are you wearing hosts and models????

It would also be helpful to hear the actual size...not 'she is wearing her usual size.' That means nothing as I don't know what her usual size is. 

Honored Contributor

And I'm the opposite. I don't see how this information is helpful to me at all. 

The only thing I need to know is if they are wearing their usual size or had to go up a size or down a size.  Or if they say they stuck with their usual size and they looked stuffed into the garment, I know I need to go up a size.

A host telling me they are wearing a size XS, etc. isn't helpful to me.  You can take 5 women who are all in an XS and they will be a different height, weight and build. 

Honored Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

It would also be helpful to hear the actual size...not 'she is wearing her usual size.' That means nothing as I don't know what her usual size is. 

It's very helpful to know which size the models are in.  I'm five 8 and built similarly to one or two, and I'd like to know which size they are in.  I assume they are in XXS, but I'm not sure.   I think the hosts, for the most part, are always in XXS or sometimes XS.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

By the way...ITA!  It aggravates me when the hosts say "their actual size".  What the heck is that?  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

This information has been asked for so many times on these forums that I have lost count.   QVC is obviously paying no attention to this request.  I know they have lost sales from me because of it.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

This information has been asked for so many times on these forums that I have lost count.   QVC is obviously paying no attention to this request.  I know they have lost sales from me because of it.

ITA

Respected Contributor

I watched Isaac Mizrahi yesterday and wanted to know sizes for the rain jacket with removable hood but Shawn was so busy gushing over and kissing Isaac that they never once said sizing. His chart online is useless and some reviews say it runs big and some say it runs small. Still confused. They talked more about pizza and pizza breath than the sizing of the jacket.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

And I'm the opposite. I don't see how this information is helpful to me at all. 

The only thing I need to know is if they are wearing their usual size or had to go up a size or down a size.  Or if they say they stuck with their usual size and they looked stuffed into the garment, I know I need to go up a size.

A host telling me they are wearing a size XS, etc. isn't helpful to me.  You can take 5 women who are all in an XS and they will be a different height, weight and build. 

@Lipstickdiva

You summed up my comments perfectly.